Chapter 60

Gu Qingchi was pulled over abruptly, and his body was completely stabilized by the person behind him. The opponent's hand was very strong and firmly supported Gu Qingchi's waist and shoulders.

Corrence, the dance floor is his land, and he is the king here.

Latin is extremely popular in this small town.

The Queen's Ballroom is the entertainment center for the young people in the town, and even the prom of all schools in the town is held here.

There is no formal dance teaching institution here. People use it as entertainment. Parents teach them to their children in their leisure time, and the children communicate in their own fun.

The young people moved the occasion of communication to the Queen's Ballroom.

Corenzo has always been the most watched one on the dance floor. When he was there, no one could occupy the center of the dance floor, and everyone agreed to give him the best position.

He seemed to be born for Latin.

Corenzo has wheat-colored skin and smooth and tough muscles. When he starts to dance passionately, even if he is a little **** wandering the street, the girls are willing to give him their kisses.

Corenso's dancing partner is not fixed, because almost no one can follow him to jump down the whole process, so he will randomly pull people halfway.

Only at this time, people will remember that Latin is also a sporting event.

Because of the angle problem, Gu Qingchi couldn't see the other party's face, only one chin. The other party didn't seem to bow his head at all. He raised his neck high and his posture was smooth.

They are close to each other, Gu Qingchi can feel the chest of the person behind him rise and fall slightly.

Music drums are getting denser.

He wrapped Gu Qingchi around, spinning around, driving the dance partner's movements, choosing the focus points very well, and walking towards the dance floor.

Gu Qingchi instinctively followed his movements and took a few basic Latin steps. After learning Latin for such a long time in China, the basic steps accounted for 60%.

After such a few steps, Corenzo knew that Gu Qingchi would be able to jump.

The dancers on the dance floor made way for them, like a stream of water, waiting for them to pass by and gather again.

The music slides down a note, it will come to an end and a new chapter will be opened. At this time, it happened to be in the middle of the dance floor. They stopped there, surrounded by dancers in beautiful dance costumes, and everyone was full of energy.

And they are at the center.

When the crowd saw Gu Qingchi's face, the whole venue burst into cheers.

"I haven't met him, but he seems a bit familiar."

"Gosh! Give me music, I want to watch him twist."

It seems that riding a tiger is hard to get off, Gu Qingchi thought so, glanced from a distance across the crowd, Xiao Ke picked up his coat, held it in his hand, and stared at him with a bewildered expression.

The music slid out a new note, and then a cheerful melody flowed out.

Corenso and Gu Qingchi did not follow the music closely this time, but a late shot, because at the start of the shoot, Corenso found that Gu Qingchi did not know how to step in women's steps. Both men started the steps, almost. Bumped together.