Chapter 127

When the tattoo on Gu Qingchi's hand is free of scabs, and there is a cute little figure on his wrist, the birthday party is also prepared.

Gu Qingchi's birthday banquet was held in another villa. Now this one is too small and suitable for family life. Whenever it comes to formal occasions, another one will be used.

That villa is a well-known mansion in the Imperial City. Father Gu bought it for this occasion. There is a large parking lot outside the villa, a large ballroom, a swimming pool and a garden, and it is suitable for formal banquets or gatherings. .

The first floor is the banquet venue, the second floor is reserved as a lounge, and the third floor is more homely, as a living area, reserved for the family's room, but it is too big and not very convenient, only occasionally stay there for a few days.

The villa is in the center of the city, with convenient transportation and an inch of gold. The famous five-star hotel is nearby. It is very convenient to send the things needed for the banquet directly.

When Gu Qingchi was a child, he invited his classmates to come to the house for a party. Just go there. It was too noisy at home and Mrs. Gu would be angry.

The birthday banquet for Gu Qingchi this time is nominally a birthday banquet. In fact, the main purpose is to formally introduce Gu Qingchi.

Gu's father has always been very low-key and rarely holds banquets. Compared with other people's birthdays and wedding banquets, Gu's banquets are very few. Gu Xi's birthday is celebrated by the family at home. This time I think Gu Qingchi's birthday is The reason for the banquet is for Gu Qingchi to express his attitude.

Although Gu's family rarely hosts, as long as the banquet is held, the ostentation is very large, not only the scale of the banquet, but also the invited guests.

It is almost a kind of honor and affirmation to receive the invitation from Gu's family. Almost all the people who received the invitation said that they would come.

The banquet was very grand, and the red carpet was spread from the gate to the inside.

Before the official start, one after another luxury cars have already stopped at the door. The people who come out of the cars are all regular customers in various magazines. Both men and women are well-known figures in various fields, and they wear dresses. It looks even a little ordinary, and if you look at it carefully, you will know that they are all new models of the season, some of which are more expensive than the usual red-carpet dresses of stars.

The gifts they brought were all taken to the third floor and piled up in empty rooms. These gifts with the lowest value of tens of thousands were placed on the table and carpet at will.

Gu Qingchi is still upstairs. He has changed into the dress that Mrs. Gu chose for him. The dress is tailor-made according to the selected style. The back is straight and the hand is behind the back. As soon as Mrs. Gu reaches out, he He lowered his head and asked Mrs. Gu to fix his hair.

Madam Gu felt a little strange, she didn't pay attention, he was already such a big child, his hair was black and his eyes were bright.

"My little boy is so good-looking."

Gu Qingchi likes to be praised by others, and laughs when he hears it.

Mrs. Gu touched his hair and vaccinated him first.

"It may be a little boring later, Xiaoguai be obedient, be patient, and show up at the beginning, so you can go upstairs to be lazy."

Gu Qingchi nodded, very considerate.