Chapter 34: Debut on the whole network

Gu Qingchi got in the car, leaned back on the back of the chair, and naturally leaned his head on the seat, like a flabby cat sucking catnip.

Only then did he get drunk, the silk shirt slid on top exposing a waist and he wore a wide belt around the waist that outlined a thin waist.

Xie Luyu turned on the navigation system, turned his head sideways, and was wearing a black leather jacket. The studs on his ears glowed in the dark.

He started the vehicle and habitually looked outside to see if there was a paparazzi following him. He turned the steering wheel with one hand, while looking back, he didn't forget to tell Gu Qingchi.

"Don't sleep, we'll be there in twenty minutes."

When Gu Qingchi heard him speak, he leaned his head on the seat, turned around and smiled at Xie Luyu, even his eyes bowed.

Xie Luyu is dressed in a cool house today, with sharp eyebrows, cold and fresh, without any expression, and his whole body exudes an aura that no one should approach.

But when Gu Qingchi smiled at him, he quickly softened in an instant, and remembered Qingchi's smile that was gentle and not like Xie Luyu's.

But when the car reached the ground floor in Gu Qingchi's apartment, this gentleness completely disappeared, and instead it was colder than before.

Gu Qingchi still lives in an apartment assigned by the company, where all the apprentices who have not yet debuted live there.

The apprentices' apartments are all single, with only one room.

Two people, one room.

Xie Luyu frowned, and the white knuckles were barely visible on the hands holding the steering wheel.

Gu Qingchi's actions were normal, not as if he was drunk, but Xie Luyu had previous experience, and he didn't dare to let him go back alone, and kept going to the door of his house.

Xie Luyu didn't plan to go in, he was afraid that he couldn't hide his despicable jealousy.

"Is there anyone in your family? Ask him to make a hangover soup or something, drink it before you go to bed, or it will give you a headache when you wake up tomorrow morning."

"I'll take you here, can you?"

"Yes."

Gu Qingchi was opening the door when he answered this question. He opened the door as soon as he finished speaking. When he entered, the door was not closed at all and he did not even remove the key.

Xie Luyu shouted several times without screaming, took out the key and murmured.

"Okay, what kind of drunk people are they."

As soon as I entered, I saw belts, ties and shirts on the ground.

All the way to the bedroom with the door still open.

Xie Luyu stood by the door and knocked on the door several times. No one answered. I couldn't tell if there was anyone at home.

I was afraid of what would happen to Gu Qingchi being drunk alone, so I finally screamed inside.

"I'm in."

He took off his shoes at the entrance and next to him were unopened disposable slippers and took off a pair.

Xie Luyu noticed that there were only a pair of slippers on the shoemaker.

Xie Luyu couldn't help but check the furniture in the house. Trying to find clues about Gu Qingchi's life and the so-called other half.