Chapter 87

Gu Qingchi is much taller than Mrs. Gu. At this moment, for the convenience of talking to Mrs. Gu, he leaned down, with soft hair scattered on the back of his neck. Mrs. Gu stared at Gu Qingchi as if he could see his face through a mask. She used some strength in her hand, and Gu Qingchi was also silent, avoiding her sight, looking down, looking a little uneasy.

After a while, Gu Qingchi tried to withdraw his hand, but without success, he reminded him aloud.

"lady."

Madam Gu still did not let go. She held Gu Qingchi's sleeve tightly, as if she had grasped a lost treasure. She tried to conceal her excitement and smiled.

"Don't be afraid, I have no intentions."

She couldn't look away from Gu Qingchi, and began to chatter and ask one question after another.

"Do you live near here? Who is there? Can you leave me a call?"

I felt wrong when I said the words, like a neuropathy, and added nervously.

"No, no, I just lost my head, don't need to answer me."

But he quickly followed up a sentence.

"But can you give me a call, you young people all play that letter, you can just give me that one."

Gu Qingchi lowered his head and was silent for a while. He bent over, his hair covered his face, and he was wearing a mask. Only the beautiful chin line was seen.

He suddenly moved, took out his phone, lowered his head, and pushed the shopping cart with one hand. The joints were white because of the tight grip.

He pressed on the keyboard with one hand, and then turned the phone towards Mrs. Gu, on which was the memo page with the phone number and the WeChat ID written on it.

Madam Gu quickly greeted Xiao Wang behind her, almost stomping her feet in a hurry.

"Hurry up, get my phone."

Xiao Wang quickly handed her the phone, the page still stayed on the call page, and Mrs. Gu hung up the call without any delay.

Filled in the number in my mobile phone according to the number on the memo, and it was correct several times.

With the help of Gu Qingchi, we installed WeChat and registered WeChat account on the spot. Seeing that Gu Qingchi passed her friend's verification, she was relieved.

Gu Qingchi's indifference did not make her retreat, she took Gu Qingchi's affectionate speech.

Seeing a few buckets of instant noodles in his shopping cart, he said again.

"You should eat less instant noodles, eat occasionally, and usually eat more vegetables, so you can't fool your body like this."

Gu Qingchi lowered his head and replied, and silently wanted to take it out.

Madam Gu helped him take it together, eagerly said.

"Let me here first, I will return these instant noodles later, you don't have to go."

Then he realized what was the same, and went to Gu Qingchi nervously.

"Am I being nosy? Isn't it verbose? I'm not that annoying."

Gu Qingchi didn't look at her, just stared at the shopping cart, and shook his head when he heard the words.

Mrs. Gu was still a little uneasy. Seeing a few bottles of wine in the shopping cart, she didn't make a sound. When Gu Qingchi finished taking the last bucket of instant noodles in the shopping cart, she tried to find the topic and pointed to a bag in the shopping cart. Eggplant Road.