Chapter 41: look forward to

Xie Luyu and Gu Qingchi came back very late.

There were not many people in the hotel restaurant, only Pan Xiaocheng and the others, asked for a table to eat, and Xiao Ke took a hot drink and handed it to him.

Because of Xie Luyu's vaccination before, no one mentioned it.

Before, Xiao Ke was so anxious that he was about to cry, but now he still laughs like nothing.

"Brother Gu, you are here at the right time, and the food we ordered has just arrived."

The people at the table have been following Xie Luyu for quite some time, and they greeted each other, and now everyone is talking about two by two and three by three.

There is no particular focus on whom.

This made Gu Qingchi relax a lot, making him feel that his embarrassment and mistakes had not been noticed, and they had not caused trouble to others.

It is always particularly sensitive in certain places.

The atmosphere is right now, it's the kind that makes people feel very comfortable, the conversations are light, not loud and irritating, not cold and embarrassing.

Gu Qingchi is in it, and no special attention will be paid to it or ignored.

Compared with when Xie Luyu first picked it up, Gu Qingchi looks much better now, and even looked at Xiaoliu a little ridiculously.

Xiao Ke helped Xie Luyu and Gu Qingchi take the knife and fork.

Xie Luyu thanked him and went to look at Gu Qingchi's hair. Gu Qingchi's hair is not long among the male stars in the circle.

An inch like Xie Luyu's is rare, and her hair is still growing, and the inch is not good for combing.

But eating now is not very convenient, and it must be uncomfortable to spread around the neck.

Xie Luyu and Gu Qingchi sat side by side, like two close friends, he gently touched Gu Qingchi's elbow with his arm.

"I have an elastic band to tie my fists. Will I lend you to tie it up?"

Gu Qingchi originally held the hot drink with both hands, put it on his lap, and nodded when he heard the words, then turned sideways, turned his back to Xie Luyu, lowered his head, and exposed a white collar.

Xie Luyu paused, then naturally bit the thin rubber band on his wrist.

With clips and rubber bands it is a habit of many artists.

Many times when they go out to perform activities, the size of the uniform of the clothes is too large when they wear it and they usually forget it. Some garments in front of the camera tend to look swollen.

The rubber band was quite thin, Xie Luyu bit the rubber in his mouth, made a comb with his hand, combed it a few times, and just tied a small pull. After the tie, he straightened it seriously.

"Okay."

Gu Qingchi straightened up, leaned back, leaning on the back of the chair, which showed that he was in a relatively relaxed state.

He came to Xie Luyu.

"There is a bottle of wine there."

Xie Luyu immediately understood, stood up, took it, and handed it to him.

"First eat something, drink a little, half a cup. If you drink too much at night, your stomach will hurt."

Gu Qingchi didn't speak.

Xie Luyu surrendered first.

The two were very close together, as if they were talking a little.

"That cup?"