Chapter 89

Since Mrs. Gu discovered that Gu Qingchi is an actor that day, she has developed toward the top fan of Gu Qingchi.

She has never played Weibo and even registered a Weibo account. Her profile picture is Gu Qingchi's q version of the villain, the raccoon meow Gu Qingchi sitting in a tattered cardboard box.

She also asked the author for a lot of manuscripts about this series and formed a set of small comics. The second one is Lihua Meow Gu Qingchi was picked up from a tattered cardboard box by a pair of big hands, and a line of small characters was written next to it-we are home. .

The third one is the raccoon meow version Gu Qingchi was wrapped in a soft blanket tightly, steaming, crying to hiccups, and the small characters next to it all carried a sense of helplessness-okay, okay , We will never take a bath anymore, stop crying, okay?

The fourth picture is Lihua Meow Gu Qingchi's hands and feet and sucked seriously with holding the baby bottle. Although there are still tears in the corners of his eyes, the small flowers that pop up are floating on the small characters next to him-drink grandma~

Mrs. Gu looked at it many times with love, and made a photo frame and hung it in her piano room.

Like this, she took Gu Qingchi back home from the tattered cardboard box.

She even fell in love with the tabby cat because of this. Not only did she donate money to the Animal Protection Association, she also figured out when to raise one.

Mrs. Gu even touched Gu Qingchi's fan group. Someone in the group would post Gu Qingchi's latest information, as well as various fancy rainbow farts. Mrs. Gu dived all the year round, but she was very happy just watching others praise Gu Qingchi in silence.

Today management is also carrying Gu Qingchi's information.

[Chichi movie ranked second at the box office! 】

Then the group became active.

【I'm coming! 】

[Come on, oooooo, it's not easy for me to walk today, Weibo fans have fallen by half, and they haven't risen back yet. 】

[Those little fans are also a good thing. My cubs don't care about these, so I hope my cubs can play happily. At that time, I was so angry when I thought of them. Cubs were so behaved. At the time, they were chased by Yuji, they were still behaving. Every question has been answered. It's too short-sighted. If you can't see it, something will happen! 】

Mrs. Gu saw that she couldn't dive here anymore, she came out and asked, and soon she was popularized by enthusiastic fans. After the popularization, they all felt that their cubs were too miserable, and the screen was full of hooves.

Mrs. Gu's mind was swelling, she turned to Weibo and slowly flipped through it. After flipping through Gu Qingchi's Weibo for a long time, she flipped through the comments at the time.

She watched the past one by one, then quietly walked out and watched the video at the time.

Because I don't know how many times it has been disseminated, the video quality is a bit blurred.

From Gu Qingchi being stopped alone, to Gu Qingchi being escorted through the crowd with his sleeves pulled by the company.

But Gu Qingchi raised his head, still dazzling. He answered questions from the media one by one, saying everything. He said he was married, but after leaving, he fully presented himself in front of the public, and finally heard that unhappy sentence. At that time, Madam Gu only felt stuffy in her chest pain, as if she had stabbed a knife from her heart and stirred it a few times.