Chapter 72

Sister Wang has been working as an agent in her early two years. There are not many artists now. The mature artists are protected by various agents. She can't make money. Agents like her are all potential trainees who go to the company to lead the company. , Slowly cultivate.

These five can only sign a formal contract with her if they make their debut.

At this critical moment, she is also very concerned and has to ask about everything.

"How to arrange the arrangement, tell me more specifically."

After listening, she thought for a while.

"Place a c place for Teacher Gu, as you can focus as much attention as you can."

Sister Wang naturally knows Gu Qingchi. Although Gu Qingchi has always been low-key and not particularly well-known in China, he is quite famous among the agents. It has long been spread. It is enough that his agent is Ye Li. He looked at it with admiration.

Not to mention that since he entered the entertainment industry, this journey is not enough to describe it with smooth wind.

The first show is the big screen, cooperating with the actor.

Once he went to the catwalk, he conquered tl. Designers like him. When he becomes more famous, those blue blood brands will definitely offer him an olive branch.

Even now, his reputation is not obvious, but as long as he has that kind of face, he will be the focus on any occasion and on any platform.

Several people don't quite understand.

"But, Teacher Gu is an actor, and you heard that Sister Wang, wouldn't it be better to reduce it as much as possible? I have cut a lot, only one line of lyrics."

"If you don't add the lyrics, then add something else, anyway, put him in the middle and go around him."

"You still don't understand. This senior didn't really let you learn things at all. It was for you to get traffic. If Xie Luyu came to bring you, it's impossible to say that just the traffic from this title will be enough. Let you get ahead."

"Then, Teacher Gu is not the top performer either."

"Isn't he home? Just his face, is it important? Anyway, as long as the audience watching this show sees him."

Several people looked at each other.

"Then, let's try."

The five members of the group have been trainees since they were young, and each of them has been in the company for more than five years and has solid foundation in all aspects.

Now that the program is changed again, there is no pressure on several people.

This can be regarded as a substantial adjustment. Gu Qingchi's lyrics have been reduced, and the parts of other people have to be increased. The original compact rhythm is more compact, but after a few people have passed it a few times, they have already adapted.

Now only the dance part is left. Gu Qingchi learned a little modern dance at the company. Ye Li didn't give him many lessons, so he took it as a physique class, not even a half-hearted.

Only Latin was the only one. Gu Qingchi had studied sturdily for a while, and Slater had high demands on actors. When Gu Qingchi was filming abroad, he was once asked to follow Corenso on the dance floor every day, very training.

Now Gu Qingchi's other dances still have very obvious Latin traces, which can be seen at a glance, and he straightened his back unconsciously.

But even so, a few people are quite happy. Gu Qingchi's modern dance doesn't have a lot of skills, but he doesn't have the same life and death as when singing. It is more than enough to practice a dance in five days, let alone Gu Qing. There is a Latin foundation before the pool, and some aspects of dance are the same.