Chapter 52: Cheng Xian

sv is recorded and broadcasted on TV a few days later.

Before that, fashion magazines will publish photos first.

tl and several top fashion magazines naturally published photos of the sv fashion show.

Their editor-in-chief selects the most brilliant photo every year and publishes it together on the inside page.

The selection criteria not only look at the clothes, but also look at the overall coordination between the model and the clothes.

Therefore, the selected models are generally well-known supermodels, and the overall strength of male models is slightly inferior to that of female models, and female models are more brilliant than male models. Therefore, female models are selected eight times out of ten.

Compared with the powerful female models, the male models are not satisfactory. The editors choose male models almost regularly, choosing one every five, just like to balance the proportion.

The last time it was a male model, even if there was a brilliant male model this time, as usual, this time it was a female model.

Charlie thought about it and opened the magazine.

He is now the designer of the kk family, and he doesn't even need to buy these magazines himself. The studio's welfare is so good that it is unimaginable that he even distributes afternoon tea.

The cover is a female model who has gained fame this year, with short hair, a clear silhouette, and a neutral beauty, which is in line with the aesthetics of the fashion industry.

Charlie commented so in his heart and turned to the inside page.

He guessed that the queen selected for the show this year is Skyty, who has been in the limelight since last year.

Charlie's hand froze when he turned the page.

For two full pages, the model's photos occupies all, only the bottom line of small characters-Egypt Glory, Chinese model, Gu Qingchi.

It is a huge photo rarely seen in a magazine.

But even if it is enlarged to this point, you still can't pick out any flaws, the only thing that has some regrets is the binding in the middle, although the editor has tried to avoid its influence.

Charlie sat upright, still feeling that it was not enough, put on the gold-rimmed glasses next to him for fine work, and spread the magazine on the table in front of him.

That photo was snapped, with a wonderful atmosphere and angle.

When Gu Qingchi walked halfway, his right leg was bent, and he was about to step out of the other leg. He slightly raised his eyes and walked forward with his body full of brilliance.

The center of his forehead is a little ruby, which is so gorgeous. His exposed skin is pale and delicate, decorated with gold and rubies. The whole body is covered with gems and gold chains that undulate with the movement. The bare feet and the folds of the clothes are faintly visible in the bottom. They are so vivid and amazing.

Before you saw him, you couldn't imagine such beauty in the world.

It is decorated with gold and bright jewels, but there is no trace of gaudy and exaggeration. It only embellishes him a little and adds a little bit of color.

Just like the name of this suit—Egyptian Glory, he came with full of glory.

The newcomer who turned out to be a male or even a layman.

This is simply breaking the old-fashioned rules of the fashion industry one after another, but Charlie was surprised but felt it should be.

The fashion industry is always like this, old-fashioned, but when it encounters its miracles, it always makes repeated exceptions and has no bottom line.