Chapter 123

In fact, there is more than one video circulating on the Internet.

One of them is the hottest and the most widely spread. The video shot is very clear, stable, and the colors are also very beautiful, but the most precious thing is that it has a sense of reality. It may be a very ordinary shopping mall in the background, not on a stage with a flashing spotlight. , There were other people around, so suddenly there was a smell of fireworks.

When the video was filmed, Gu Qingchi had already taken off his hat and sunglasses. His hair was a little moist and his eyes were empty.

Although it can be seen that the photographer's technique is amateur, except for the music, and the video has not been processed, but the lens is zoomed in and the music is almost made to feel like a blockbuster.

Gu Qingchi looked up, there was still no expression on his face, he blinked, and then tears suddenly poured out, running down his cheeks to the chin, and then to the collarbone, disappearing.

The crowd around was noisy, and there were people holding their mobile phones facing him, and he seemed completely unaware of it.

Until a person appeared in the lens, who strode past behind the photographer, he appeared suddenly, and the windbreaker naturally rolled up a nice arc with his movements, just like a king's cloak.

The visitor is very tall. The first thing the lens captures is his straight back and long legs. Most people are not tall enough or the proportions are not good enough to wear a windbreaker, which is easy to look bloated, but he is very suitable. The back is decorated by a black windbreaker. At a glance, the lines look very beautiful, and people's eyes can be attracted by looking at the back.

He walked straight to Gu Qingchi, squatted down, angled right to the camera.

He looked at Gu Qingchi's eyes. Gu Qingchi also turned his head to look at him. The two looked at each other. Then Xie Luyu opened his mouth and said something. Gu Qingchi stopped his tears. Then the two of them held hands and left and disappeared into the crowd. .

[Ahhhh, Chichi, don't cry! Ma Ma buy you milk tea! 】

[I have cut my wrist before, but the text is not as impactful as the image, and it always feels unrealistic. From this point of view, his depression seems to be quite serious. This is a sudden collapse...]

[Woo, my Chichi, although Lao Xie was not a human before, he did a beautiful job this time! In addition, I forced it in a low voice. The two of them seemed to have an unusual relationship. The scene of kneeling in front of Chi Chi was a bit knocked. 】

[Ah, I suddenly found that Xie Luyu's profile is too superior, right? This nose, I admire...]

[I've just licked the pool, I haven't noticed yet, Lao Xie's Yan is also famous, and it is also considered top in the entertainment circle. Do you have any misunderstandings about him? He made his debut with face back then, and all felt that he was relying on the flow of face, and as a result, he was promoted to the actor in just a few years. 】

[Are they reunited? I saw something wrong with them on the show before. The cp fans went out in waves and revived. I see a lot of gossip now. In fact, I feel that Lao Xie is also quite good. He can at least talk and be cute and happy. . 】

Before this wave of enthusiasm passed, Xie Luyu was on the hot search again.

The topic quickly went up, and the title was simple and straightforward.

[Xie Luyu Weibo Trumpet]

Xie Luyu's certification number will not belong to Xie Luyu after Xie Luyu hangs up on a hot search for a whole night because he has been with fans all night.