Chapter 115

Gu Xie handed a large bag of potato chips to Gu Qingchi and Mrs. Gu who were sitting on the sofa. The opening had been opened.
Gu Qingchi took it and gave it to Mrs. Gu, who was busy typing.
"Hey Chichi, eat by yourself, don't eat too much, you will have to eat later."
Gu Qingchi hugged him and asked Xie Luyu while eating potato chips.
[Why can you be in your own fan base? Isn't there a rule? 】
Xie Luyu quickly replied a series of words, and he didn't know how he could type so fast.
[I added your fan group, in fact, you can also add your own, and you can enter with a small account. I used to add my own when I was young, but it was not interesting. The fans at that time were not very good, they were all stunned. I. 】
Gu Qingchi expressed sympathy to Xie Luyu's fans and brought back the divergent topic. He typed slowly, and Xie Luyu could only send one of three or four.
[Then you just quarreled with someone in the group? 】
Xie Luyu gave Gu Qingchi a string of voices.
[It's not too noisy, that is, it's a teasing little girl. Now the little girls are very reckless, don't understand the rules, and still call you your mother, it's so fun, I'll finish it right away. 】
After the voice was sent, Mrs. Gu, who was next to Gu Qingchi, threw the phone on the coffee table angrily, stomped a few feet on the soft carpet, looking very annoyed.
"Ahhhhhhhhhhh!"
Gu Qingchi subconsciously just clicked on the voice.
The voice of Gu Qingchi's mobile phone was very loud, and Xie Luyu's voice came out.
Madam Gu turned to look at Qingchi, and Gu Qingchi also turned to look at Madam Gu. The potato chips in her mouth stopped chewing.
Mrs. Gu stretched out his hand, and Gu Qingchi sensibly handed the phone to Mrs. Gu.
Mrs. Gu also responded with a gentle tone.
[It seems that Xiao Xie can teach me the rules. 】
When Xie Luyu received the news, he clicked on the voice with joy, and he could hear Xiao Gu's voice.
Then he almost kneeled.
[Mom, Bah, Mrs. Gu, no, no, no, I can't, I can't, I am——]
A piece of speech was messy, ready to express Xie Luyu's feelings at the moment.
Then the message turned into a red exclamation mark.
He slammed his head into the pillow on the sofa and wailed.
Mrs. Gu told Gu Qingchi very seriously over there.
"At least six hours later before agreeing to his friend's application."
"Listen to mom, you don't have much experience in dating. He can be called mom now. He doesn't look stable. Don't be eaten to death by him. Sometimes you have to let it dry. If you get too close, he doesn't cherish it."
Then Madam Gu couldn't help but ask.
"My mother is not against your dating, but when you are in love, you still have to look like you are in love. Don't be fooled by you."
Mrs. Gu is very sad. She hasn't even entered the door yet, and now she can call her mother. Doesn't she think she has eaten Xiaochi to death? Koike is a silly boy, he can do everything as soon as he screams.
It was another vaccination.
Gu Qingchi nodded solemnly.
After that, he did not immediately approve the application of Xie Luyu's friend, and instead sent a text message to Xie Luyu.
[Mom said that I can't agree to your friend's application within six hours, and I have to wait until the evening. 】
Gu Qingchi's number has not sent a text message to Xie Luyu. The two of them contacted each other on WeChat, and there was a text message from Gu Qingchi in the dialogue box.
Xie Luyu made a crying expression.
[How's your madam feeling? 】
Gu Qingchi answered truthfully.
[She almost dropped the phone just now. 】
[Give me the access control, and I will go home before nine o'clock in the future. 】
Xie Luyu is very concerned, and he did not forget to remind Gu Qingchi to see a doctor, although the Gu family should not forget it.
[I'll review myself, don't forget that you have an appointment today. 】
...
Mrs. Gu is the only fan of Gu Qingchi. The group basically knows her. At first she became famous because she bought a lot of Gu Qingchi posters. There are too many. If the group wants to give one to one person, the official one The posters are very expensive, and this move was praised by everyone in the group for half a month.
Later, because he was too cute, he was used as a mascot in the group.
She doesn't know much about the terminology in the fan circle, and she is very easy to be serious about what others in the group say and do.
A little sister made a joke in the group, shared a picture of Gu Qingchi, and then said that Chichi felt so stupid.
She will seriously reply that Chi Chi is not stupid, he just didn't wake up at that time, and he looked a little stupid.
Some people complained about the lack of presence of Gu Qingchi's fans. Weibo hasn't been active for a year. As a live fan, it seems to be following a zombie blogger.
Mrs. Gu will reply earnestly, Chi Chi is very busy, and surfing the Internet is not good for his eyes, and he is an actor, so he needs to be a good filmmaker.
Everyone likes to tease her.
And Xie Luyu belongs to the first group of people who mixed up with the fan group, the veteran level, is still one of the few management, usually very prestigious in the group, usually like to dig out all kinds of Gu Qingchi's photos and edit videos.
The two people went online at different times on weekdays. They basically avoided each other during the day and midnight.
In this conflict, Xie Luyu reposted a video with a very eye-catching name-Chichi's husband.
This name touched Mrs. Gu's sensitive nerves. Chi Chi had just returned to her and he was still so young.
She argued with Xie Luyu about the name.
Mrs. Gu is not very good at arguing with people, so she always said those few words like a chariot.
[This is not good for Chi Chi, and you have nothing to do with Chi Chi. What if someone misunderstands him? Let's change the name. 】
[I think the best in Chichi is pretty good. 】
Xie Luyu was very dissatisfied.
[You are still holding Mama Chichi's name, why should I change it? 】
[It's not that I said, you can be a bit lenient, only the state officials are allowed to set fires, and the people are not allowed to light the lights. 】
At the beginning, there was a smell of ignition medicine, and the two argued like a quarrel with elementary school students.
If you don't allow one, I won't.
The two people scanned nearly a hundred messages, but none of the people in the group were able to persuade them. Seeing that the smell of gunpowder was not strong, they all began to sell melon seeds small benches and orange cats and blue cats to watch Xie Luyu tease the group's mascots.
Xie Luyu was already arrogant, but his lips were sharp, and Mrs. Gu retreated everywhere.
The dialogue was very interesting, and everyone was very happy. They comforted the mascots in the group, saying that this kind of name is nothing, and I see a lot in fans! No one will take it seriously and will not have a bad influence on the pool.
Then after a while, I discovered that Xie Luyu had quietly changed his name, and it was changed to the name that Mrs. Gu suggested for the first time—the best in the world in Chichi.
Then I posted a long short essay to review the inappropriateness of my behavior, sincere and serious.
It can be clearly seen that it was not randomly searched online, but typed word by word.
Xie Luyu also pleased Mrs. Gu the title of administrator.
The onlookers were very puzzled.
[What's up? Why are you licking a dog's face? 】
[Did you discover the identity of Ji Chi's mother and rich wife? No, you yourself are a trench that doesn't reproduce a car for a month? 】
[Hey, this realistic society. 】
Gu Qingchi also took Mrs. Gu's mobile phone to look at the chat log, and laughed for a long time, wondering why Xie Luyu could be so cute, until Gu Xie stared at the watch and pinched him to see the doctor.
The weather was too hot. Gu Qingchi only wore a pair of sunglasses, put his hands in his pockets, and went up the clinic stairs. Gu leaned behind him, stepped up two steps, and then heard the sound of the camera clicking. When they turned their heads together, they saw someone waved at him embarrassedly.
He gestured to the phone in his hand, wanting to take another photo.
Gu Qingchi nodded and turned around, trying to express his kindness as much as possible.
Gu Xie also turned around and asked.
"Is it okay to take pictures? Do you want to talk about it, and don't post the pictures online?"
"It's okay, it's okay to post it online."
This photo was uploaded on Weibo. The owner of Weibo is not a fan of Gu Qingchi, but he is still very excited to meet celebrities.
The photo was taken well, Gu Qingchi was on it, the sunglasses were deliberately held in his hand, the black long-sleeved T-shirt, with two openings on the shoulders, the skin was vaguely exposed, the pattern on the chest was very eye-catching, and the jeans had holes in the lower body. Pants, Gu Qingchi is suitable for all styles of clothes. In this case, the clothing team tends to match him with eye-catching, strong style and personality clothes to make people impressive.
Gu Xie stood on the next step with his hands in his pockets and a black suit. He looked very sharp.
The two people seem to have very different styles and should have no intersection, but now they stand side by side, forming a strong contrast.
[Really lucky. Gu Xie and Gu Qingchi met together. The people are super nice. They even took off the sunglasses for me to take pictures. I just used my mobile phone to take pictures. Real people look much better than pictures! 】
Because the photo is the only one in the same frame as Gu Xie and Gu Qingchi, and the photo itself is really good, it is still widely circulated.
[Good Kang, I suspect that there is no retoucher in Gu Qingchi's team. 】
[There are still some, they are professionally retouched, but it should be very idle. I remember that the retoucher in his team also complained that he seemed to be a colorist, and mainly coloring. 】
[Brother Gu is so handsome! The overbearing president has a face since then. 】
[My elder brother is actually like a dad, and Daddy Gu is actually super amazing. In addition, Mrs. Gu is also a great beauty. Chichi is actually like a mother. Then Gu Qingchi is one plus one greater than two. 】
[Only I want to know why they went there? That's near my home, that's a super expensive professional hospital! Most of the doctors are foreign experts hired over. I used to practice foreign languages ​​part-time there, and when I was picked up by my psychiatric sister, I found out that any of them were experts in the field. 】
[There must be a lot of money upstairs, the lot is very valuable, an inch of gold. 】
[Don't talk nonsense, I thought you were in the imperial capital, how could the house price be low. 】
[No, no, that's a very expensive place even in the imperial capital. 】
After that, the topic got crooked to the direction of how expensive house prices are.
Some of Allen's photos of Gu Qingchi were selected in the magazine, some were printed on the product manual for VIP, and some were selected to form a series and released.
It was carried back almost as soon as it was released.
A group of people licked their faces together, admiring the expensive clothes or jewelry on Gu Qingchi by the way.
[I love the big devil, this waistless me is too good! 】
[Have you found it? In the twelfth frame, Chi Chi also wears high heels! This ankle and instep are so sexy, no, awsl! 】
[Haha, there are also in the magazines, I was planted with those shoes, which are not very good to wear, and I am walking limping when I go home. 】
[Oh, the shoes of Allen's family are all like this, they look good and hurt. 】
[Have you discovered why all Chi Chi's wrists are wearing jewelry? Anyway, those who show their arms must wear jewelry. 】