Chapter 42: despair

Gu Qingchi came to Xie Luyu and hugged him lightly, like a rare cat to which the owner asked for a hug.

But Xie Luyu didn't move, and frowned, wondering.

"are you drunk?"

Gu Qingchi hugged him. At this moment, his chin rested on Xie Luyu's shoulder. His eyes widened slightly, and he still didn't move.

Xie Luyu paused, rubbed Gu Qingchi's head, and exploded slightly.

Like comforting an autistic cat.

Gu Qingchi let go of his hand, lowered his head, a little stunned, and froze in place.

Xie Luyu pressed his head this time and buried it in his neck.

He stood there, tall and gentle, which made him feel at ease. The clothes on his body were thick and warm.

"You can cry."

Gu Qingchi didn't move, nor did he make any sound. After a while, Xie Luyu felt drops of hot liquid dripping on his skin.

This is really sudden.

Suddenly, it was like the person who just smiled and said that she would live a good life, turned her head but felt overwhelmed and burst into tears.

There was nothing wrong with Gu Qingchi's expression.

But Xie Luyu can always capture Gu Qingchi's true emotions, and his sensitivity to subtle changes in Gu Qingchi's emotions is simply terrifying.

But even if it's not right.

Xie Luyu didn't ask or say anything.

He knows that any word is superfluous at this time.

Xie Luyu just gently touched Gu Qingchi's hair and patted her back.

The little raccoon originally screamed in dissatisfaction, but now she was quiet, she seemed to have noticed something wrong, and sat by the door, looking at the two people anxiously.

This is the first time Gu Qingchi cried in these years, after having been alone for so long.

Even silent and depressive.

Even he himself was shocked and didn't understand why the tears kept coming out.

But this is still a vent.

Gu Qingchi was not like this at the beginning, there was still a lot of planning, goals and encouragement at the beginning.

Later, I just felt worried and tired.

He showed the appearance of being indifferent to everything, not by character or something, he really thought that way.

So that when it's all over, he still will.

At every moment, he feels that everything is meaningless, that pain is meaningless, eating is meaningless, toys are meaningless, and games are meaningless.

Sometimes, he can't help but think that there is no point in living.

But in fact, he has been avoiding this idea.

He wants to live, no, it must be said that he really wants to live.

So while he was suppressing himself, he also forced himself to live like a normal person every day, needing to work every day and eat every day.

But he seemed to pretend to be so good that everyone didn't notice his strangeness.

Everyone didn't know that he was stuck in a quagmire, unable to move his hands and feet, and needed someone to throw him away.