Chapter 95

Gu Qingchi lives a normal life, goes to the doctor on time and finishes his work.

That absurd banquet seemed to be just a dream, and I forgot it when I woke up, and it did not affect Gu Qingchi in the slightest.

It's just that the company received a lot of calls, and every one of them was looking for Gu Qingchi. There were good and bad ones. Some people asked about it. They said it was Gu Qingchi's family. Some people even asked about the contact information and the price. Ye Li found it ridiculous. He still remembered that Gu Qingchi said that he was an orphan at the time, and in the end he sent everything casually. Mrs. Gu didn't send a message to Gu Qingchi for a long time.

Life is calm and dead, without any abnormalities. This is normal. There is no intersection with the past. No one can see what he is now. Everyone is living well. It is great to love the person you should love.

It was also at this time that Gu Qingchi tried suicide for the first time.

That day, he just finished a conversation with the doctor, went home and sat for a while, and finally suddenly removed all the curtains in the house, and the whole house was cleaned up. The sunny house was bright and bright, and the little raccoon followed Gu Qingchi. After running for a while, he finally fell asleep on the balcony basking in the sun.

Finally, he checked the feeder and the water feeder of the little raccoon flower and filled it with newly opened cat food.

A group message was sent-it was said to be a group message, but in fact only Xie Luyu, Ye Li, and Xiaoke were the only people.

The content of the message is very simple-can the little raccoon be fostered to you from tomorrow? It is easy to raise, just eat cat food.

Ye Li and Xiao Ke didn't think much about it, and they all replied, at most asking when to pick them up, and they didn't care if they didn't receive Gu Qingchi's reply.

When he sees it, he will reply. Gu Qingchi is originally the kind of person who doesn't look at his mobile phone often. Compared with the indulgent Internet, he prefers to play the piano to pass the time, and he also stumbles on all kinds of apps with frequent tricks. , Why don't the news pop up for a long time to study.

...

Xie Luyu was sleeping in the nanny car. He had just returned from a trip abroad. When he was in jet lag, he couldn't make any noise. He usually has a good temper, so he can do anything, but if he gets up, he can't sleep enough. With low air pressure all over, the assistant and the driver both knew his habit and eased their movements.

When the sound effect of the message on WeChat sounded, both the assistant and the driver were taken aback. They both touched their mobile phones to see if it was muted, and then watched Xie Luyu get up from behind and turned on his mobile phone.

The assistant breathed a sigh of relief and waited for Xie Luyu's attack. He still remembered that Pan Xiaocheng sent a message to Xie Luyu in the morning, and finally received a series of voices. Xie Luyu spoke for a full minute without breathing. Without dirty words, every sentence is thorny, and I don't know whether it is embarrassing others or embarrassing myself.

Then the assistant saw Xie Luyu's face changed and didn't even sleep, so he immediately reported an address and asked the driver to go. The sooner the better.

Xie Luyu was really nervous and was completely sleepy. When he saw the message, he felt that something was wrong. Gu Qingchi was a kind of character that was a last resort and wouldn't bother others, especially after that time. I shun Xie Luyu, never contact Xie Luyu proactively, even if he wants to help, he won't find Xie Luyu.