Chapter 104

"You can't wait these few days, can't you? I said I will pay it back."

Gu Cheng was drunk with his mobile phone, and his tone was very impatient.

"Just kidding, why don't I have any money? I still have shares in my company. My brother is still Gu Jiu, and my nephew can just pay it off."

"Is it different in my mother's hands than in my hands?"

He suddenly sat up, and his head, which had been drowsy because of his drunkenness, became sober.

"What are you talking about? How is it possible, don't play with me, I haven't heard about it."

The other party was not in a hurry, it was official.

"The slump in Gu's share price has already been uploaded on the Internet, and you can see it by looking at it."

This Gu's family refers to Mrs. Gu's Gu.

In the past few years, the Gu family had lost a lot in Gu Cheng's hands. He went to find Gu Jiu again, and saved the talents by throwing money. If it weren't for Gu Jiu, the company would have been gone. Now, Gu will give away those things that he gave away It's not difficult to move some hands and feet when it is retracted.

When the phone hung up, the man made another call without any hurries.

"Yes, it's done, boss."

"Little boy, send a file to your brother. The assistant called to ask, saying that he was in a hurry."

Mrs. Gu came down from the second floor with a folder in her hand.

Gu Qingchi was at the piano in the living room, naturally hanging down with a wristband in one hand, and pressing the piano in the other. The notes were scattered. He seemed to be in a good mood, his body swayed slightly, and he got up and ran over after hearing Madam Gu's words.

He was dressed in casual clothes, a gray sweater, and the caps of the sweater are long and short. With his movements, he flicked and flicked, with a sense of student spirit, and looked a lot more lively.

"The driver is waiting outside, you can see it when you go out, pay attention to safety on the road, and don't rush the driver."

Mrs. Gu stretched out her hand, and Gu Qingchi bowed her head obediently so that she could touch her hair.

"Be good, go."

"okay."

He raised his eyes and smiled.

"Mom, I want to eat cherries tonight."

Gu Qingchi looked warm and soft, and he was willing to help. He felt that he had done something, and he unconsciously acted coquettishly.

Madam Gu promised her mouth full, and she said let's go, but in the end she followed Gu Qingchi for a while.

Gu Qingchi walked out briskly. When closing the door, he caught a glimpse of Madam Gu standing there and looking at him. Father Gu went downstairs without knowing anything, standing next to Gu Qingchi, watching him together.

Gu Qingchi waved to Madam Gu, motioning Madam Gu to go back.

Madam Gu smiled at him, her heart softened.

When Gu Qingchi was no longer visible, she turned her head and her face became cold. She looked down at her nails, which she just did this morning.

"Are they sure they will be here soon?"

Gu's father embraced her and kissed her hair.

"Well, the action has been a bit quick in the past two days, and I'm probably forced to anxiously. At the moment, I'm on the road."