Chapter 24: tyrant

After the filming was completed, Gu Qingchi returned to the house life.

Besides going to the company every day to check in and attend various dance music classes arranged for him by Yeli, he also keeps cats growing mushrooms at home all day long.

Ye Li had some headaches. For the sake of Gu Qingchi's debut, after seeing that Gu Qingchi's potential was more terrifying than he thought, Ye Li was not prepared to take the shortcut of debuting as a model.

Although this is quick and not as an amateur, it is actually controversial. He would rather wait for a while, let Gu Qingchi re-train with the company's trainees and make a decent debut.

Even if there is already a spokesperson, but also some popularity, Gu Qingchi is not an official debut, can only be said to be in the industry.

The official debut is not so simple. Taking the debut as a singer as an example, the debut is based on the official release of the CD, a set of promotional photos to show the image to the public, and a press release of the debut or new song release.

Prior to this, publishing some works on the Internet or on the website, participating in some competitions can not be regarded as debut.

It is not difficult for Gu Qingchi to make his debut.

Every year, so many artists make their debuts, and not all of them are talented. As long as they are not bad enough to make people angry, they can almost be seen after a few years of training.

And they didn't have many fans when they first debuted. Basically, they can take a work and go through the process to participate in formal activities in the entertainment industry.

But Ye Li didn't want this. He wanted everyone's eyes to gather, and under so many eyes, whether it was a singer or an actor.

Naturally, the works that come out can't just be passable or average, what he wants is impeccable.

But what makes Ye Li a little headache is that Gu Qingchi is still a trainee, singing and dancing from the most basic learning.

The level can only be said to be mediocre, neither outstanding nor too bad. Naturally, it cannot meet Ye Li's requirements.

It's unexpectedly high in terms of musical instruments.

Listening to the musical instrument teacher said that the skills are very proficient, at least seven or eight years of foundation, should have been learned since childhood.

It can be guessed that Gu Qingchi's family conditions should be very favorable, at least for a period of time.

Contacting Gu Qingchi when he was alone when he met Gu Qingchi, and then contacting the incident of Gu Qingchi being abandoned by the local tyrant ex-husband, Ye Li once again instantly made up a rich dog blood drama. This time the content also added intrigue between the rich family. .

But in the final analysis, the violin and piano cannot be used to make Taoist works...

Ye Li was full of violin in his head, and he was still thinking about it when he answered the phone.

"Hey, I'm the violin — yeah, no, Ye Li."

Ye Li's eyes gradually brightened as the person on the other side entered the topic.

"Okay, I see, thank you Director Wang for me."

In the audition, Director Wang—Wang Haisheng, a new director who has sprung up in the past two years, has quickly occupied a place in the extremely prosperous film and television industry since his debut, and he is highly regarded internationally.