Chapter 27: First more

Pan Xiaocheng, who methodically worked there, suddenly received WeChat from Xie Luyu.

He was agitated everywhere, a tall man from the northeast, sitting in an office chair with his back hunched over, took the phone tremblingly, and opened an eye in pain.

Then I found out that Xie Luyu had transferred eight yuan to him, and by the way, he had a few words: the script was well chosen.

It's not a bad ghost, Pan Xiaocheng muttered in his heart, and what nerves did he make, isn't this a book you made yourself?

Pan Xiaocheng murmured in his heart, but quickly transferred the eight yuan to eight.

Pan Xiaocheng continued to write to make the schedule, writing and feeling uncomfortable.

He opened Weibo and did a hot search, usually as Xie Luyu's agent Pan Xiaocheng learned about Xie Luyu's current situation from this.

Very good, from top to bottom, there is not a single Xie Luyu.

No news is the best news.

Only then did Pan Xiaocheng hang up the phone with satisfaction.

Xie Luyu was very reliable during filming.

The very reliable Xie Luyu is urging Wang Haisheng to start as soon as possible, and it is better to let everyone join the team in the afternoon.

"It's on for the past two days and it's on for tomorrow. What happened to you when you started it?"

Wang Haisheng writes and draws in his notebook.

"I don't care. Just start it quickly and spend more time perfecting it. This is not a good day for investors to find it."

He closed the book and looked at Xie Luyu.

"No, when have you been so active?"

He wondered.

"Even the entry into the group has been advanced for several days. In the past, it was delayed by a day or a day. I can't wait to count the days with a second. Now I still care about the time of others entering the group. .

The assistant next to him slandered him. This was not packaged or thrown out by Brother Pan.

Judging from his years of experience, Brother Xie's appointment was psychologically unbalanced, and he used the idea of going to hell together to deceive the director and start early.

The assistant didn't get it right this time.

This is no longer a problem of psychological imbalance, and Xie Luyu's heart is no longer calm.

Gu Qingchi's name is on the list of actors, and Xie Luyu can see it seven or eight times a day.

Now it is the domesticated fox.

The little prince who brought the fox at four, the fox felt happy from three o'clock, and felt restless as time approached.

Xie Luyu was different, not only did he feel happy and restless, he also tried to advance from four to three thirty.

Xie Luyu is plausible.

"You have a prejudice against me. You can't always look at people with old eyes. I have progressed for so many years, so can my thinking be so backward?"

Before others could speak, he took the conversation first.

"That can't be specified, I'm so advanced in my thinking, I wonder how much other people can't be left behind..."

"Huh, no, just say it right, don't leave me out, right?"

Xie Fox patted the door in vain, and finally wiggled his big tail and bit a cigarette with melancholy and went to the corner.