Chapter 83

The premiere of the Nirvana movie will be held both abroad and in China. Gu Qingchi needs to go abroad first, and then at home.

When Gu Qingchi went abroad this time, Ye Li also followed the rare ones. This is very rare. Ye Li only followed Gu Qingchi a few times in the early stage. Other times, other members of the team followed Gu Qingchi.

Not only did Ye Li go personally, he also brought two bodyguards.

When Gu Qingchi got into the nanny car, he looked at Ye Li, the co-pilot, and finally couldn't help but ask.

"Is this event important?"

Ye Li turned around and gave Gu Qingchi a vaccination.

He hadn't told Gu Qingchi before that after Gu Qingchi answered reporters' questions honestly, there was a bloodbath on the Internet, which was considered a serious online violence, and most people couldn't hold it.

But the most fortunate thing is that Gu Qingchi almost lives a life of cutting off the Internet in this information-developed society.

I only use WeChat, not Moments.

"This event is not important, you are important, I am afraid that something will happen temporarily."

Ye Li didn't say much.

"Do you remember what you said in front of the media about marriage and divorce? There are still many gossips staring at it, and there is still some controversy on the Internet."

Gu Qingchi pursed his lips a little apologetically.

Ye Li told him many times before that this incident could not be exposed during his development period.

But at that time, Gu Qingchi was surrounded by so many reporters and asked, he forgot everything and honestly told the truth.

Ye Li saw that he was a little lowered and coughed a few times.

"It happened sooner or later, and it's not bad now, as long as this period of time has passed,"

Gu Qingchi and his party's itinerary was kept confidential, and the boarding and boarding went smoothly.

The venue for the premiere is very special. It was chosen in the filming location, the Queen's Ballroom.

Slater sent a set of Latin dance clothes and asked all the actors to wear it.

On the day of the premiere, Gu Qingchi put on it honestly.

The style of the clothes is gorgeous, all black, with sequins on the clothes.

Gu Qingchi was originally well-proportioned. In such a suit, his legs looked very long, and his upper body showed a little white chest, and the smooth muscle lines inside were vaguely visible.

As soon as he entered, Slater and others stood up and gave him a hug.

Then comes media interview time.

Slater talked to the reporter freely, and Gu Qingchi stood straight on the very edge and followed the paddling all the way.

But the lens always favors him.

Corenso was standing next to Gu Qingchi. He kept talking to Gu Qingchi, like a bad student whispering in class. He didn't squint, only slightly moved his mouth.

Gu Qingchi is a good student who can't bear to be disturbed. He just wants to listen to the class and smiles politely at the camera that is swept over from time to time.

Corenso was next to Gu Qingchi.

"Dancing later, Slater said, let's make a dance partner."

Gu Qingchi gave a hum, without moving his eyes.

Corenso was a little dissatisfied, and approached him again, curving the corner of his mouth slyly, and said.

"This time you jump in the women's step."

He did it deliberately, knowing that Gu Qingchi would not jump women's steps.

Xie Luyu was investigating that absurd marriage recently, and he had already been dealt with by him, but Gu Qingchi's side.

Judging from what the people who came to the door said that day, it didn't look like a solution.

Xie Luyu thought about solving it at that time.

They all say that other people's housework is not easy to manage, but Xie Luyu wants to manage, not only wants to manage, but also wants to be more thorough, and isolate everything from Gu Qingchi's world.

What can Gu Qingchi have? He left that house alone at the time. He had nothing left, only himself, and a little raccoon that he picked up halfway. The little raccoon that didn't even have a name was his only s things.

Gu Qingchi is like a lonely boat on the ocean, unable to withstand any waves.

However, Xie Luyu only discovered at that time that he knew almost nothing about Gu Qingchi's past and family.

Xie Luyu got married that year. He had obtained the certificate and had everything done before he knew it. After a while, Xie Luyu compromised and handed over the house key and card. He didn't give it himself. Through the lawyer's pass, Xie Luyu's main energy is talking with his family.

Even if he gave those things by himself, it would make no difference in 80%, and it could be even worse. At the time, he put the other people in this matter on the opposite side of him, let alone actively understand.

Xie Luyu realized at this time that his love was just a love, and besides that, he didn't know how to love someone correctly.

Pan Xiaocheng put a file bag in front of Xie Luyu.

"Two days ago, I have sorted out the information you want, and the lawyers have all the documents for divorce and marriage. I brought you."

Xie Luyu thanked him, opened the folder, and looked at the obscure materials one by one.

Gu Qingchi's identity is well confirmed, the only son of Gu's youngest son.

The Gu family has a reputation in Kyoto, but now when it comes to the Gu family, everyone only thinks that it is the Gu family and the Gu family, and the Gu family makes a living. His own business is many times more than his own.

The female classmates Gu met when he was studying abroad fell in love with each other. The family did not agree with them, and they were not obedient. Gu didn't compromise on his family's business. He broke into a world by himself.

Gu's only son, Gu Xie, like his father, is also a well-known real power figure in the second-generation circle of Kyoto. He founded his own company at a young age, and even tends to be better than blue.

Compared with the parents of Gu's parents, the second son of the Gu family, Gu Chengchi, is much inferior. It can be seen from the fact that the old man of the Gu family has not retired so far.

Gu Cheng and Gu are two extremes, Gu is a love, and don't want anything for the sake of love, Gu Cheng is a bunch of pink confidantes, whoever refuses to come, but has never had children.

The most famous anecdote is that I changed several wives just to have a baby. The old lady of the Gu family was like choosing a concubine. Everyone was watching the excitement. In the end, it seemed that a mistress was pregnant, gave a sum of money, and hugged the child. When he came back, the kid was Gu Qingchi.

Xie Luyu had heard of a person like Gu Qingchi before, but he had never seen him before and didn't know his name. He only knew that, because of Gu Cheng.