Chapter 4: Feline Infectious Peritonitis

The topic suddenly rushed to the top of the trending list.

Most of the people in the comments were face-cons, who only came to admire a pretty face. A small part of them was also guessing whether this was a marketing campaign for a trainee about to make a debut. There were also devil's advocates questioning whether the photo was photoshopped, and then admiring his face.

But no matter who it was, they were all crying for Gu Qingchi's Weibo account.

When Guo Ling woke up, she realized that her Weibo account, which had only had a few hundred zombie followers, had increased by tens of thousands of followers. In addition, she had received countless flattering private messages, although their ultimate goal was to get Gu Qingchi's Weibo account.

But Guo Ling's broken heart was completely swept away by these flattering comments.

She dazedly went to Gu Qingchi to ask for his opinion. After getting his answer, she published a Weibo post, frankly telling everyone to give up. He didn't have a Weibo account and did not want to make it public.

Then they unfollowed her.

But there were still quite a few fans left. The little girl, who had once stayed up all night out of happiness when she broke a hundred followers, was already very happy. For the first time, she handed her mobile phone to her mother, packed up, and went to school happily.

Gu Qingchi didn't surf Weibo. He usually lived like an old man, and his only bad habit was alcohol.

The happenings on Weibo didn't affect him much. In fact, it was the head waiter who brought it up, mostly to tease him.

Gu Qingchi hadn't paid attention at all. He hadn't even read that Weibo post. When Guo Ling came to ask for his opinion, he had been somewhat confused.

He was unbothered even after knowing all of this. Before, some people had asked him to sign to an entertainment company, but they were all rejected by Gu Qingchi.

He was quite satisfied with his current life, simple and ordinary, having a normal job, earning a normal wage, and living a normal life. This was already good enough for him.

It's fine if he had no ambitions, and it's fine if he wasn't the best of the best. It's fine to live like this.

"Qingchi, bring a set of tableware here."

Gu Qingchi agreed and headed towards the back kitchen.

***

Xie Luyu loved to use Weibo and keep up with trends. Sometimes, he would know more about what was going on than even the public relations department.

When he was younger and more impulsive, he would even personally get involved in fights online.

Now, he doesn't do things like that often.

It's not because he doesn't have it in him anymore, but because his agent had long since changed his Weibo password. The one behind his Weibo account isn't him but his team.

Xie Luyu's fans were not only ignorant of this but were also very happy about it, saying that he has grown up and matured over the years, that he's finally no longer picking a fight with everyone he meets.

Xie Luyu was very disdainful of this.

What a group of fake fans, so easily deceived. It would be better for them to cherish the bitter truth.

The movie emperor, who was deprived of the right to use his official Weibo account, had been active online using a side account.

Today was no exception.