Chapter 126

Mrs. Gu is the most excited to hold a banquet for Gu Qingchi. With the arrangement of Gu's father, she doesn't care about everything. She only has to worry about what she wears at the banquet. This time she has more troubles. She also needs to help Gu Qingchi. Choose a dress.

Madam Gu seemed to be enjoying it.

She woke up early in the morning and made a lot of phone calls to designers, matchmakers, and shop managers in the shops she frequented.

When Gu Qingchi got up, there were rows of display racks in the living room of his home, which were all covered with clothes. There were rows of leather heels and high-heeled shoes beside them. On one side, the matchmaker was organizing boxes of ties and accessories.

The men's and women's models are divided into half, and a large mirror is temporarily placed in the living room. Mrs. Gu is wearing a small skirt, carefully examining the high heels on her feet, and greets enthusiastically when she sees Gu Qingchi coming down.

"Come here, Xiaoguai, take a look, what style you like."

Gu Xie was reading the newspaper. He saw Gu Qingchi come down, put down the newspaper, and brought him breakfast out. When Mrs. Gu greeted Gu Qingchi, he just put down the things and heard the words.

"I'll pick it first. The breakfast is all taken out. It will be cold later."

Mrs. Gu doesn't mind, she welcomes everyone.

Gu Xie used to pick up clothes quickly, and couldn't change two sets, and it was over in a few minutes.

This time she was patient. Madam Gu said she would change whatever she said. She changed a few sets until Gu Qingchi put down her chopsticks, and then quickly and firmly pointed to one set, including the tie and cufflinks.

Madam Gu still had some thoughts still unfinished, and said regretfully.

"Is it just this set? I think the upper body over there should be more self-cultivating than this."

Gu Xie nodded.

"I like this."

Madam Gu didn't entangle too much, and turned her gaze to Gu Qingchi.

Gu Qingchi's aesthetic is almost no.

If you have any preference, that is, he prefers clothes with many accessories and brighter colors. Generally, he likes things with a lot of metal buttons and chains.

Fortunately, he is also very self-aware of himself. He never insists on himself. He wears whatever others say.

Until now, the clothes he wears have been matched by others in advance, but even so, he can accurately select the most difficult set among the several sets of collocations.

But his face is good, his proportions are good, and what he wears is what he wears. This defect is concealed. Even the clothes that are difficult to describe look good on him. Therefore, Gu Qingchi's fashion resources are very good, so good that they are rare in the entertainment industry.

A person with an aesthetic bias towards the North Pole is a favorite of the fashion industry, so much so that no gossip account or marketing account has ever complained about Gu Qingchi's clothing. Even when he named the fashion representative of the entertainment industry, Gu Qingchi must be nominated. It can be regarded as regaining 10% by face.

Because he knew his level well, Gu Qingchi handed over the choice to Mrs. Gu. He wouldn't be like Gu Xie, just choose a set that is similar, saying that he likes it very much and doesn't want to change it.

He listened to Madam Gu, what Madam Gu said, is a very qualified robot changing clothes.

Gu Qingchi didn't feel tired from changing clothes, but Mrs. Gu felt distressed first. After changing for 20 minutes, she picked a set.