Chapter 98

Gu Qingchi had just finished the drip, with a flat patch on one hand, and a hand with medicine and **** with a bandage. The hair was scattered, and there was a sickly beauty.

He was originally calm.

But after learning that Mrs. Gu was about to arrive, Gu Qingchi's pupils shrank like when a cat was frightened, and couldn't help becoming tense. Even his stomach became tense and began to cramp. His empty hand tightened. Holding the quilt tightly, the hand held by Xie Luyu also convulsed.

He was visibly panicked and anxious with the naked eye, like a cat suddenly caught in a strange room, wishing to get into the quilt and hide himself.

After discovering the futile effort, he began to tremble uncomfortably.

Xie Luyu stood up immediately. He bent down and held Gu Qingchi's shoulders, fingers stretched into his mouth, and soon felt Gu Qingchi's teeth biting his fingers.

When he felt Gu Qingchi relax a bit, he gently patted his back. Xie Luyu half-bended his waist, Gu Qingchi's face was buried in his arms, hair scattered, and his hands clinging to flat mouths were holding. Xie Luyu's coat arched into Xie Luyu's arms like a kitten.

Xie Luyu heard him repeating over and over.

"Don't look at me, don't look at me."

"Don't look at me, I am so so..."

So ugly.

Just now, don't look at me.

The last words were drowned in Gu Qingchi's gasping voice, almost only his breath and choking could be heard.

Xie Luyu feels distressed. He knows how Gu Qingchi grew up. He lived alone in a corner and in the shadows, like moss on the steps. His life was gloomy and he would die when the sun shone.

"I'm watching, no one is watching you, and I don't call anyone else."

His chin rested against Gu Qingchi's hair, firmly encircling Gu Qingchi.

"Don't be afraid, don't be afraid of anything."

There was a light knock at the door.

Gu Qingchi's body shrank.

He hopes that in Mrs. Gu's eyes, he is excellent and a good child worthy of praise, even if it is just a disguised surface, instead of what he is now, completely shaved off and presented in front of others, rotten to the bone, close A little bit of decay can be smelled.

He tried his best to calm down, but his body began to tremble uncontrollably, and his teeth were trembling.

Xie Luyu also noticed Gu Qingchi's strangeness, and he put his finger into Gu Qingchi's mouth again.

He was busy comforting Gu Qingchi and had no time to take care of it. He shouted outside without turning his head.

"Sorry, it's not very convenient now."

"Well, don't forget to go to the nurse's station to get the medicine later."

It was a nurse, and Gu Qingchi slowly calmed down.

His muffled voice came out.

"Mrs. Gu is coming, come to see me."

"Mrs. Gu must be very worried about you, but we are taking care of it now. Let Mrs. Gu take a look and feel relieved. It's very simple."

After a while, Gu Qingchi whispered.

"It's not good now, bandaged, it's ugly."

"It's okay. We hid that hand under the quilt and put the other hand outside. Didn't Xiao Gu tell Madam Gu that it was a stomach problem? Let's just say it's a stomach problem. Let's get a few infusions."