Chapter 86

Gu slanted sitting on the main seat of the conference room, with a total of seven or eight people sitting on either side, all in suits and leather shoes, with either a laptop or a meeting record book and a pen in front of him. A young man was standing next to the projection screen. Explaining their own plans, other people listened quietly, and from time to time they put forward their own opinions in the gap between the end of the speech.

In the middle of the meeting, the door was suddenly opened. The young man on the stage stopped talking, and the assistant walked to the side of Gu Xie and whispered under the sight of a group of people.

"your phone number."

Gu Xie stood up without hesitation and said to everyone.

"Wait for five minutes."

Like losing a pack of wolves suppressed by wolves, a group of people looked at each other and talked quietly.

"I remember the boss never answering the phone during a meeting."

"The boss does not answer the phone at the meeting, but only answers the boss's mother's phone, but the boss's mother doesn't call the boss very much. I heard that the boss will call her mother on time."

The man widened his eyes in surprise, looked at his colleague for a long time, and said entangledly.

"It's kind of unimaginable."

The name Gu Xie sounds like a little rebellious young man, but in fact Gu Xie is a tall man, a 1.9-meter big man, and a good figure. It can be called the word bee waist and ape back. You can wear a suit. Vaguely see the outline of the muscle knots under the clothes.

This kind of big man who looked a bit fierce would turn out to be someone who called his mother on time.

Over there, Gu Xie walked quickly into the empty meeting room next to him.

"Hey, you have returned home, why didn't you tell me?"

There is a woman on the phone.

"Little Wang at home is about to give birth, I don't worry, I have to go back and see, are you busy with work lately?"

"There's nothing more, I can go back tonight, how about Dad? How can I let you come back alone."

The woman seemed a little annoyed.

"He, he is still abroad. He has to take me to do physical therapy. I am not sick and healthy, so I asked him to do it alone."

Gu Xie said patiently.

"You can say that if you don't want to do it, Dad listens to you, so running away makes me and Dad worried."

"I know, I won't tell you, I will be home immediately, so sleepy, go back to sleep."

When he hung up, Gu Xie handed the phone to the assistant.

"The ticket for the evening can be cancelled, and the itinerary for the next two days will be postponed. By the way, I called my father and said that my mother came back quietly by herself and reported that she was safe."

Gu Qingchi woke up very early this morning. He opened a small program on his mobile phone to record the itinerary. It recorded seven or eight itineraries. The first item was to go to bed and get up on time.

He ticked a check mark at the end of this item. Gu Qingchi has established a one-year itinerary, all of which are these items. He earnestly completes these most basic daily routines every day. If you look forward, you can see many days in the past. All of the itineraries have been checked. The second item of the itinerary is to make a healthy breakfast for yourself.