Chapter 125

"Give these to the planning department and ask them to re-read the parts marked in red and write them down clearly before giving them to me."

Gu Xie closed the document and handed it to the secretary. The secretary responded, took the document, and walked out quickly.

He is the only one in the office now.

Gu Xie went back, relaxed, lay down in the office chair, leaned his head back, and took a breath. He looked very tired and sleepy. He hadn't slept well these days. He was always dreaming, but he didn't remember. I woke up in the morning and only remembered some strange fragments.

I have to prescribe some sleep aids when I go back today. I always feel dizzy while working. As he thought about it, he slowly fell asleep.

Then I dreamed that he was a teenager when he was a child, holding a watering pot in his hand, and was watering the flowers. It was a strange feeling. He knew that he was dreaming, but he couldn't wake up.

He thought for a while, and then watered the flowers in front of him.

"brother!"

Someone called him, and Gu Xie subconsciously felt that, before he could turn his head, someone rushed over and hugged his waist, like a small cannonball, Gu Xie took a step forward with his left foot.

Gu Xie lowered his head and saw a child with bright eyes. He raised his head to look at him, ah, it's a little boy. Gu Xie thought, squatted down, holding the kettle in one hand, and holding the child naturally with the other. He picked it up and let the child sit on his arm.

He is not an adult, but he is already strong like a little leopard. It is easy for Gu Xie to bear the weight of such a child.

The child trusted his hands around his elder's neck, with the smell of milk on his body, holding a soft and cool piece, like a piece of glutinous rice dumplings, and he speaks obediently, making people feel soft.

"Brother, can I pick the flowers? I want to put them in a vase."

"It's okay over there, not here."

Gu Xie gestured with his chin. Many of the thorns he was watering were all thornless flower seeds, which were specially planted, and it was nothing for children to play with.

It's just that the child was crazy before, and the whole person fell into the flowers. The flowers are fragrant, the child is dirty, and the soft body like glutinous rice dumplings has many small thorns. The child has not had time to cry. So my mother had a bad temper, so scared that the child didn't cry out for pain. She opened two small hands wrapped into mummies to wipe her tears. After that time, her mother would not let the child go to play again.

But the child secretly begged Gu Xie for a long time, not to let him touch those with thorns, Gu Xie thought, the big deal is to go back and give him a bath secretly before his mother finds it out.

After receiving the promise, the child cheered and twisted his body to climb down from Gu Xie. Gu Xie was afraid of falling to the child. He hugged the child tighter and squatted down. Before he could talk about the child, the child would just It has ran away, just like a small fish has been released, lightly touched in his hand, swayed his body and swam away happily.

Gu Xie shook his head a little funny.

Then the children grow up a bit and can participate in the parent-child activities between Gu Xie and Gu Xie where he could only watch and shout for cheer, basketball, horse racing, billiards...

These competitions mean fierce sports, and children have not become fierce. It is not a reason to hate or not be interested. With father and brother, children are happy every time, playing very happily, but don't care about winning or losing, just thinking about it. Acting like a baby with his father and wanting to eat more ice cream is not because of lack of talent. The child is very smart. After a few times, he found the trick, and after learning it, he went to ask his father for credit.