Chapter 80

Even if the woman said Gu Qingchi's name, Xie Luyu still didn't let his guard down.

"Are you doing anything?"

"He really lives here? Let him come out and see me."

The woman looked behind Xie Luyu, and she was about to pass with a turn.

Xie Luyu turned his side and blocked the road tightly. His temper was not so good. For so many years, he has only spoken softly in front of the artist Gu Qingchi. Now he meets someone who says no to talk and insists. Those who rushed inside were a little impatient. If it wasn't for the fact that it might have something to do with Gu Qingchi's point, they would have become angry.

"He can't stop here, tell me what's the matter, I'll pass it on."

He was standing tall and standing alone, wearing a mask and hat. He couldn't see his face. He had only a pair of eyes, which were very sharp, and looked very deterrent.

The woman's arrogance was high, and she took a few steps back, and said in a chattering way.

"What are you doing so fiercely as you tell Gu Qingchi, let him go home in the past few days, so he doesn't care about it in such a short time, he knows in his heart, I don't use words, don't blame me for inviting others to come. The sooner the better, tomorrow, I have to come here in person. I am really ambitious."

Xie Luyu was not very happy when he heard this. The woman was obviously not kind, and the words were not very friendly either.

"Why do you know it in your heart, if you don't make it clear, I don't convey it, it's not clear, who are you?"

"Who am I? I am his mother. I can't care about this?"

Xie Luyu was quite accurate in seeing people. This woman was forty at most, and she was not the right age at all. His thoughts turned a few times, but his face remained calm.

"You really can't manage. People are grown up, have their own lives, and work very busy. You can just say it if you are in a hurry. Xiao Gu is not an unreasonable person. If you are in a hurry, you will go back no matter how busy you are."

Xie Luyu couldn't figure out what was going on. The two words emphasizing urgent matters had obvious meanings. I'll tell them if they are clear, otherwise there is no way.

"I don't care about what he eats and what he wears. In the end, I can't care about it? What's the matter, isn't it enough that the rumblings on the Internet are not enough? I told the family directly, anyway, it will be sooner or later. Seeing that the old man knows that he is hitting his leg repeatedly, just say that."

After the woman said, she turned around and left.

Xie Luyu was left there. Xie Luyu stood there for a while and sighed for a long time.

He inquired very clearly, but he didn't even plan to tell Gu Qingchi from the beginning.

He almost guessed that the situation in his home seems to be similar to Gu Qingchi now. He can see that he doesn't even have Gu Qingchi's contact information at his home, and that there is also the too young woman.

A mess of mess, such a mess shouldn't be placed in front of Gu Qingchi.

After Xie Luyu knew about the divorce, he came to Gu Qingchi first, but Gu Qingchi's condition was too bad. Xie Luyu had doubts. When he came to Gu Qingchi, he put all other things aside and was busy comforting Gu Maomao. .

Xie Luyu knew that Gu Qingchi was living in a house under his name at that time. It was given by the elders of Xie Luyu when he was an adult. The location and the like are very good. He is ready to make a new house. Xie Luyu has always liked it. He hasn't been back since he got married inexplicably.

Because Gu Qingchi is there.

Gu Qingchi was different from Xie Luyu. He was too young and was put into a cage before his wings were full.

Looking at what the woman meant, Gu Qingchi was divorced from him, and he didn't even know at home.

Xie Luyu's brows were frowned, he could almost imagine it.

Gu Qingchi's family didn't care about him. He had to live there alone, live alone, go through the marriage procedures, and sign the divorce agreement alone.

Xie Luyu exhaled deeply, holding the car key, closing the door and going downstairs, temporarily putting the matter aside, Xiao Gu loves to eat fish recently, and the vegetables at home are gone.

Upstairs, Gu Qingchi opened his eyes and blinked. He slept quite early last night, not sleepy, just not thinking about it.

He lay down for a while, reached for the phone beside the bed, and wanted to see the time.

Gu Qingchi doesn't play with mobile phones very much, and his mobile phones are often muted. He doesn't like the sudden ringing of the mobile phone. Gu Qingchi can not look at the mobile phone for several days. As a result, Ye Li often finds him and can't find him. I bought a work cell phone and didn't put anything away, just using it for making calls.

As soon as he turned on the screen, he saw a series of missed calls and a few text messages.

Gu Qingchi never changed his phone.

He clicked into the text message casually.

[You dare to divorce yourself, you are really brave, so you don't care about it, you are wild, go home tomorrow, let your dad take care of it, I can't do it anymore. 】

A few days later.

[Have you seen it? If you see it, give me a precise word and when will I be back. 】

The latest one.

[Have you changed your phone? 】

The remarks are Mrs. Gu, and Gu Qingchi deleted them all at will.

Gu Qingchi visited it two years ago. He had no impression of Mrs. Gu and Mr. Gu in this world.

There are not many people on the mobile phone list, and the generated names are also very mechanical, at a glance, such as husband, stepmother, and uncle and aunt.

For such a long time, the people on the list have only had a few sporadic messages, and occasionally someone would send New Year congratulations and so on. Gu Qingchi has always regarded them as tool people.

After such a long time, Gu Qingchi has also experimented in a strange world. He found that this kind of generated setting is very easy to distinguish, and it will be blurred in key places.

For example, in the setting, Gu Qingchi's family and friends, even if Gu Qingchi should have a relationship with them, they will only know that there is a person like Gu Qingchi, and what kind of person it is is a fuzzy point, just like existence The feeling is too low, and in order to rationalize this fuzzy point, generally speaking, it will make Gu Qingchi reasonably far away or disappear in their eyes.

Unless it's someone like Cheng Ke, who has memories of Gu Qingchi from the beginning, but his vague memory of Gu Qingchi appears in his marriage and studies. Gu Qingchi should have been admitted to a prestigious school, from high school to university. All went smoothly.

But now Cheng Ke thinks that Gu Qingchi dropped out of school after entering university and got married.

He knew that there was one thing, but it was vague in retrospect, because it was a setting and it was empty.

Therefore, even if it is remembered occasionally, it is fine, because there was no memory of getting along before, Gu Qingchi was unfamiliar in their eyes, and he didn't care about it at all, and he would be forgotten in a few days.

Gu Qingchi just finished deleting, his finger suddenly stopped. If Cheng Ke is said to be in this world, and the current life of Gu Qingchi is completely filled by his own, then this world, will there be his original family? What?