011 :: WHEELS UP IN ZERO.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER ELEVEN...!

!

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

       "I'M TELLING you, Spencer. I was a rockstar in that classroom."

Jennie had been going on all morning about her, obviously well, experience from the other day, where she went to her school and took her beginning of the year placement exam. The school usually has her take this so they can make sure that she could handle her grade's curriculum, as she is younger than all the other kids.

"I literally finished my placement exam like that." Jennie spoke, snapping her fingers to indicate how fast she was, "This school year's gonna be amazing."

"Weren't you just complaining last week about how you didn't want to sign up for your SATs?" Spencer asked.

"OkayThat's besides the point." Jennie told him, as the two were walking outside the BAU bullpen.

That's when both of them noticed a certain figure standing by the door.

"Elle?"

"Well, if it isn't my favorite geniuses." Elle joked, but her tone made her seem somewhat nervous. She then narrowed her eyes to the man, "Nice haircut."

Spencer had a shy smile on his face, touching his hair, "Thanks. Yeah I like your haircut too."

"Is that a boy's regular?"

"Yeah, it is." He smiled, but it slowly faded, "Wait, do you not do you not like it?"

"It's totally you." Elle told the man, letting out a small chuckle. She then looked at Jennie, nudging her slightly, "And what about you, JenJen? How has junior year been treating you so far?"

"It's been good! My counselor said if with the extra courses I'm taking, I could potentially graduate college within three years." Jennie grinned.

"Wow." Elle spoke, her eyes moving to Spencer, "Watch out, Dr. Reid, Jennie Hotchner is catching up to you."