002 :: JJ'S BABY.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER TWO...!

!

❝ JJ'S BABY , SEASON FOUR ❞

THE TEAM stood by Derek's desk, with Jennie there too, as the man told the story about how he flirted with a random woman in a coffee shop today, and she ended up already knowing his name.

"Seriously, that's how you flirted with her? I would walk away too." Jennie told him.

"And you wonder why nothing like that happens to you when you go to a coffee shop." The man retorted, playfully, causing the teen to let out an offended scoff.

"Actually, Jennie, didn't Rossi try to set you up with his nephew?" Emily recalled.

"Two of his nephews, one of his nieces." Jennie corrected, causing their eyes to slightly widen, "I turned it down, though. Rossi's like an uncle to me. It feels too incestual."

"So, wait— she knew your name?" Spencer asked, getting back to Morgan's story.

"I don't know how I could forget a face like hers."

"You've been with so many girls that you can't remember all their names?"

"Oh, come on, are you surprised?" Emily chuckled.

"I am at the fact so many girls want to get with him." Jennie spoke, causing Derek to shove her, as they began walking up the stairs of the bullpen to head to the briefing room.

"This has never happened to me before."

"It hasn't happened to me before either."

"Well it can't happen to you. You have an eidetic memory." Emily told Spencer, walking into the briefing room.

"Besides, you only got one name to remember." Derek teased, as the four laughed

They all began to take their seat, as Jennie sat in the couch in the corner, before JJ began presenting, "Okay, six victims have been killed in a series of burglar-homicides, all over central California. In order— Bakersfield, Fresno, Chico, and two nights ago, Alan and Brenda Paisley in Sacramento."