036 :: HAPPY HOLIDAYS.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER THIRTY-SIX...!

!

❝ HAPPY HOLIDAYS , SEASON EIGHT ❞

CHRISTMAS was always a special time for the Hotchner family.

Especially due to their annual canned food drive they hosted every year during December. Inside their local grocery store, they would set up a station for people to donate food for the homeless, in exchange for Christmas Cookies. Jennie was even more excited, due to the fact that it would be Jack's first year doing it as well.

Not to mention, traveling back to Quantico made this Christmas even more exciting for Jennie. It would be the first time in months seeing her family in person, rather than on Skyping them on her computer.

So, after knocking on the door, Jennie rocked back and forth on her heels, waiting for it to open. When it finally did, her mouth broke out into a big smile, seeing the sight of Aaron Hotchner in front of her.

"Dad!" She grinned, taking her grip off of her suitcase, and wrapping her arms around her father.

"Hey, Jennie." He spoke, before pulling away, helping her take her suitcase in. As he did that, Jennie's eyes wandered in the room, her eyes lighting up at a particular sight.

"Jack!" She sped towards him, dropping her backpack on the ground, wrapping him into her embrace as she could hear his cheerful laugh play in her ears, "I've missed you."

"I missed you too." He spoke, smiling, before grabbing onto her hand, "Wanna see the cookies we made?"

Before Jennie could process what he said, Jack led her to the kitchen counter, showing her the treats on the cooling rack.

"Aw, you guys started baking the cookies for the food drive already?" Jennie questioned.

"We asked you if you wanted us to wait, and you urged us to start without you." Aaron reminded his daughter, following  them into the kitchen.