018 :: PARTYING.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN...!

!

❝ PARTYING , SEASON SIX ❞

❝ PARTYING , SEASON
SIX ❞

"OH MY GOD, kill me. Literally, just end my life. Please, I'm begging you."

Jennie walked into her and Blair's dorm room, obviously stressed, beginning to pace back and forth. Blair sat in her bed, filing her nails, before looking up at the girl.

"Axe, knife, or fire?"

"It always scares me how prepared you are whenever I say that." Jennie told her dormmate, before going to sit at the edge of her own bed. She then sighed, before explaining her distraught state, "My professor was showing us pictures of his kids. Except it was kinda so ugly, that it scared me. And I accidentally blurted out as soon as he showed the picture."

"That's not that bad." Blair shrugged, "The room has like— a hundred other students in it. I doubt he even heard you."

"Yeah, yeah—" The girl began, "Except for the fact that I might've gasped so loud, that I'm pretty sure the professor in the next building may have heard me."

"Oh—" Jennie's roommate paused for a minute, looking up from her nails, "Oh, yeah, that's pretty bad."

Jennie groaned, burying her face in a pillow. When she lifted her head up, she turned back to Blair.

"Now, I can never build up that perfect mentor-to-mentee I dreamt of building with all my professors. I hate kids. Seriously. They ruin everything—"

Jennie began to rant, but before she could go any further, her eyes landed on her picture of Jack she had put in a frame on her nightstand. She huffed, facing the picture frame down onto the table top.

"Okay— I hate some kids."

"You know what we need?" Blair got up from her bed, walking across the room to meet Jennie at her bed, "A weekend road trip. Just the two of us."