025 :: VALENTINE'S DAY.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER TWENTY-FIVE...!

!

❝ VALENTINE'S DAY , SEASON SEVEN ❞

SEVEN ❞

       "YES, SPENCER. Yes— I brought the books you wanted. No, of course not the paperback. It's all hardcover, who do you think I am?"

Jennie spoke, her phone pressed against her ear, as she walked into the FBI Headquarter's elevator with her father, a box of books tucked under her arm.

"I'm literally in the elevator right now. I'll be there in a minute. Bye." The teen girl ended the call with Spencer, which was just three minutes of him asking about the books he asked her to get for him.

Her father looked at her, with a raised eyebrow. The girl then sighed, shaking her head.

"I tell a grown FBI agent that I'm going to Barnes and Nobles one time, and now suddenly I'm carrying every Kurt Vonnegut Jr. book to exist."

Her father let out a short chuckle, before they could see Rossi enter the elevator, standing to the side of Jennie.

Aaron looked at the man, "Morning."

"Hey, Uncle Rossi." Jennie gave the man a soft smile, before her focus went back to her phone in her hand.

Her focus, however, was quickly switched to the two men's conversation, after Rossi eyed Aaron with a knowing look.

"You work out this morning?"

Jennie glanced back at her father, trying to fight back a smile, as he answered.

"I did."

"How was the, uh, workout."

Aaron shook his head, "It's called training. And it was fine."