009 :: SURVIVOR'S GUILT.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER NINE...!

!

❝ SURVIVOR'S GUILT  , SEASON NINE ❞

❝ SURVIVOR'S GUILT , SEASON NINE ❞

THAT SAME NIGHT, the sheriff threw Jennie's coat towards her, swiftly telling her to meet him in the car, as Vicky had found a new lead on the case for them to investigate.

Thirty minutes later, she was using that same coat to place pressure on his GSW.

The evening started off typical, after
the team of agents and officers had ruled out Preacher Mills was not the Unsub, but he did have a criminal history. The actual Unsub was trying to copy what the preacher had done, that being the lacerations, in an attempt to frame the Preacher.

Jennie sat in the cop car with Alex, Spencer, and Sheriff, after Vicky had claimed to see Preacher Mills walking into an empty restaurant. The team followed him to the restaurant, knowing his whereabouts would eventually lead the team to the actual unsub.

As the four pulled up the scene, they met with other team members including JJ, Derek, Vicky, and Marty.

"He's been in there a good five minutes, now." Vicky briefed the team, "I haven't seen any movement yet."

"What about patrons?"

"Oh, it's closed."

"How many entrances?"

"Uh, two, it looks like."

"The question is, is he alone."

"Thanks for staying here, Vick." Jennie patted the woman's shoulder, and the latter nodded.

"Of course. Anything I can do to help."

"Guys," Marty noticed the Preacher peaking through the restaurants window, "I've got movement. We should move in now, Sheriff."