017 :: ACCEPTANCE.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN...!

!

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

       IT was SAT day.

The day Jennie Hotchner had spent long preparing for.

The recent events that had occurred
spurred worry from the team towards the team girl. It was only a little more than a week since she was kidnapped, and now she was about to take a series of exams that would determine her future.

While, of course, Jennie could just retake the exam if she was unhappy with her score, she really wanted to get it over with.

What had worried Hotch the most was how quickly Jennie had gone back to her normal life. The day she was rescued, she just spent the rest of the night sleeping, and woke up as if the whole thing never happened.

He had gotten her into therapy, partially against her will.

Well, mostly against her will.

Okay, 100% against her will.

She had gone twice so far. After the SATs, she was scheduled to go again.

She dreaded it deeply.

However, before their upcoming visit, Jennie's therapist had requested a meeting with Aaron. Which is why he wasn't able to take her to her school to take her exams.

Luckily, Emily had some free time before she had to go into work, so the two sat in her car as she drove to Jennie's school.

Finally, the two had pulled up to in front of the school. Jennie began gathering her stuff, before reaching to grab something from her bag, and held out a piece of chocolate she had.

"You want some? I was going to eat it before the exam, but Haley said it was bad luck." Jennie spoke, before slowly going into realization, "Now that I think of it, she probably only said that because she doesn't want me to have chocolate at 11am."