007 :: FITNESS TEST.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER SEVEN...!

!

❝ FITNESS TEST  , SEASON NINE ❞

❝ FITNESS TEST , SEASON NINE ❞

"THREE, two, and. . ."

Jennie watched as Vicky counted down, her eyes glued onto the clock on the wall of the Briscoe PD precinct. Marty and Owen were standing next to her, as the trio stood near the desk Jennie was sitting at.

"One." Vicky noted, smiling at the sight of the analogue clock that read 5:00pm, "And we're officially off the clock."

Jennie chuckled, before standing up from her desk chair, beginning to pack up her things. At the sight, Marty turned to her with a slightly confounded look.

"Well, I'll be damned." Marty let out a short chuckle, "Jennie Hotchner actually leaving work at the same time as everyone else? No overtime for you tonight?"

"Not tonight." Jennie grinned, shaking her head, "I'm flying back home for the weekend."

"You sure do go back to Quantico a lot." Vicky commented, "Homesick, huh?"

"Yeah, I guess so." She nodded, "I try to go at least once every month or two."

"How do you even afford that?" Owen asked, suddenly very interested in the conversation, "You secretly rich, or something?"

"Uh, savings account." Jennie simply stated, turning off her desktop computer, before slinging her bag over her shoulder, "My dad made me one when I was really young, and I never really spent too much money. Not until I left home, at least."

"Well, us three are going out again tonight." Vicky told the younger girl, "Going to that one Mexican restaurant down the street. You in?"

Jennie gave her coworkers an apologetic look, pushing in her chair, "I'm sorry, I can't tonight. I leave tomorrow morning and I still need to pack. Maybe next time?"