013 :: CHANGE AND ANGER.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER THIRTEEN...!

!

❝ CHANGE AND ANGER , SEASON FIVE ❞

FIVE ❞

        BEING FORTY CHAPTERS into this story, you can probably tell that Jennie Hotchner is not the most fond on talking about her feelings.

Like— at all.

She never really understood why she was the way she was. Because, really, when other people would vent to her, she never thought any different of them. If anything— she envied them. But when it came to herself? The pity she'd get after expressing herself had made her feel weak.

And Jennie really hated that feeling.

So, when Rossi had come over that morning, before Hotch's first day back at work, wanting to talk with Jennie, she didn't know what to feel.

"Still not talking?" Rossi asked Aaron, as the two stood by the front door, watching Jennie wash dishes in the kitchen. She would occasionally glance at Jack, who was drawing in the dining room.

The father shook his head, "No."

Rossi sighed softly, his eyes still on the girl, before Jack had turned to the two, "Uncle Rossi, look!"

The little boy had pointed to the drawing he made, as the man went over to Jack. Jennie looked up at the interaction, smiling softly.

"Is that me?" Rossi pointed the a person on the paper.

Jack nodded, "And that's daddy. And that's JenJen."

Rossi smiled at the boy, chuckling softly, "Wow, buddy. That's really something."

Jack looked at his drawing once more, before turning back to look at Jennie, who's eyes were occupied on the dishes in front of her. The little boy then turned back to Rossi.

"Is JenJen okay?"

His question had made Jennie to look back at the two, being able to hear it clearly.