033 :: VACATION.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER THIRTY-THREE...!

!

❝ VACATION , SEASON EIGHT ❞

       A NEW WEEKEND, and a new case on the briefing table. A majority of the Quantico profilers sat around it, as Jennie sat on the couch in the back.

The room was in a comfortable silence, before Penelope and Rossi entered the door, while everyone's head turned at their bickering.

"I don't even understand you. It's a vacation!" Penelope told him, only seeing him brush off the news casually, "Rossi, everyone likes vacation!"

"Vacations are overrated."

Spencer pinched his eyebrows together,
"Didn't you take a vacation two years ago?"

"Yeah, and now he's got 31 days!"

Jennie's head shot up at the number Penelope told the group, quickly clearing her throat before speaking in response.

"Hey, Rossi. If those days off are carrying too much weight on your shoulders, I'd be happy to use them for you." She grinned at him, in a falsely innocent manner.

Rossi only sighed as he looked at her, shaking his head, as Spencer continued speaking, "You know, sunshine is an essential source of vitamin D. You should go to Florida and get some sunshine."

"That's for old guys."

Jennie immediately laughed at Rossi's response, finding irony in it.

Heads turned to her, quickly making her realize that she had done that aloud, making her almost clap her hand over her mouth. Her widened eyes swiftly met David's, who shot her a glare.

She soon cleared her throat, trying to act as if she wasn't the one laughing two seconds ago, "That's not funny, guys."

The profilers tried stifling their chuckles, before Derek turned to the Italian man, continuing to question him about taking a vacation, "What about a safari in Africa?"