024 :: BEEN SOMETHING MORE.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER TWENTY-FOUR...!

!

❝ BEEN SOMETHING MORE , SEASON SEVEN ❞

SEVEN ❞

       JENNIE was never against being in a relationship with someone.

After being single for almost twenty years, the teen began wondering if it was because of how she was. She wondered if she pushed opportunities upon opportunities away, in fear she might get herself hurt.

No— that would be crazy. Right?

"Oh my God, shut up." She rolled her eyes, but his laughter made her lips smile as well, "Are you always this annoying to people you don't know?"

"Just you." Grayson told her, "Besides, I can tell we're probably going to be best friends by the end of the week. Might as well get used to me being annoying now."

"We're not going to be friends."

( Chapter Three : Malthusian Theory )

"We should hang out again." He told her.

"We really shouldn't." Jennie stated, bluntly, "Not to mention, there's like a 90% chance you're like— an axe murderer, so, I don't know how much I count against that."

( Chapter Four : Neck Pillows )

"I had a fun day with you today, Jennie." He told her, as they walked to her vehicle.

"Don't get used to it. This is the last time I'm doing this with you." Jennie told him, unlocking her car.

(Chapter Five : Frozen Yogurt )

Okay— maybe the assumption that she pushed people away wasn't too far off.

She sat in a nearby coffee shop, her leg bouncing up and down. Grayson and her made plans to meet there, planning on talking about what happened a couple years ago.