022 :: SHE'S A GOOD FRIEND.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER TWENTY TWO...!

!

❝ SEASON THREE ❞

❝ SEASON THREE ❞

  "I CAN OPEN MY own door." Penelope huffed, as Morgan opened the door for her and Jennie. It was the blonde's first day back at work since the incident, and Morgan was helping her get settled in. And Jennie─ just wanted to be there too.

"Not on my watch, now will you zip it?" Derek told her, shaking his head, before closing the door behind them.

The blonde's eyes scanned the room, in terror, "What the hell?!"

"What?"

"What happened in here?"

"Oh, the mess? Jennie and I got that." Derek told her.

The teen looked at him with a surprised look, not remembering when she signed up to help clean the mess in her office.

"We do?"

The man picked up the pink trash can in the room, "I guess the guy going through your system─"

"Kevin Lynch."

"I guess he made a little bit of a mess, don't worry about it."

"He changed everything!"

Derek looked around the room, "Changed everything? What are you talking about?"

"He adjusted the─ the─" Penelope trailed off, being left speechless, "Forget it, it'll be─ Go. You need to get to L.A."

"No, listen, I'm going to stick around for a while. Think you might need me."

"Stick around?"

"Yeah." He nodded, "The team can handle one case without me. It'll be fine. Jennie will be here too."

"Mhm." Jennie grinned, before thinking about it for a second, "Oh, except─ I have a hair appointment in an hour, so.."

"Honey─" The blonde placed a hand on Morgan's chest, "I know you love me, but the prospect of you whirling around here trying to fix this actually more frightening than getting shot."