018 :: WAIT, WHERE'S REID?

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN...!

!

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

❝ SEASON TWO ❞

       JENNIE laid one of the round-table-room's couch, reading from her book, as the team sat and stood in the room.

It was super bowl day. If Jennie's competitiveness hadn't gotten in the way, she wouldn't really care for it. However, Jennie Hotchner was very competitive, which would often lead her to say some pretty harsh things to the opposing team she was rooting for.

"You know, it never fails. Just as I'm getting my groove thing going, bam. We're back at the BAU." Derek spoke, referring to the team's night at a local club, that was interrupted by them having a case.

"You know, statistically a case doesn't come in with any more frequency if you're at a party or a gathering and if you aren't it's a trick of the mind." Reid began to explain, "We merely remember the ones that came in that way more."

"So, is it really that hard for you to get your groove thang going again?" Emily teased, as the team shared a laugh.

"Only when he's sleeping." Gideon spoke, walking into the room.

"Where were you tonight?" Hotch asked.

"I thought Jennie told you, I went to the Smithsonian."

"Oh yeah, couldn't tell him about that. If I did, he'd ask why, then I'd have to say you were admiring pictures of birds, which would lead me into a rant about how I think your love towards birds is rather strange"

"Jennie." Aaron warned his daughter, as Gideon stared at her blankly, "Ignore her. She and Jack had a whole bag of candy. She doesn't have a filter when she's sugar high."

"She doesn't have a filter even when she's not sugar high." Derek spoke, giving Jennie a playful wink when he saw the glare she gave him.

"Well, you missed a good time tonight." Emily told Gideon.