008 :: LAVENDER.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER EIGHT...!

!

❝ LAVENDAR  , SEASON NINE ❞

❝ LAVENDAR , SEASON NINE ❞

"A good friend of mine, Sheriff Peter Coleman down in Briscoe County, Texas, reached out to me about a possible case." Matt Cruz began to brief the team, "He's a former Texas Ranger, he's a good guy."

"Briscoe County?" Derek repeated, sharing curious looks with the team.

"Yeah."

"That's where Jennie works." Spencer informed, and Cruz furrowed his eyebrows.

"Who?"

"Hotch's daughter." JJ told the unaware man, "She's working there to gain some experience before joining the academy."

"Well, she'll be getting some experience with this case." Matt turned to the screen behind him, pulling up pictures of the latest victim, "Abigail Jones. Prostitute. She was found in a dumpster last night. . ."

JENNIE sat at her desk, typing up the finishing details of her paperwork, when she saw Vicky come up to her desk. She gave the woman a soft smile.

"You almost done with that?" Vick told her, looking down at the girl, "The guys and I were thinking of going out tonight, you in?"

Jennie looked up at her, "You know I'm underaged, Vick."

"Nobody said anything about drinking." Deputy Lorenzana put her hands up in defense, "We could go to that one place near the lake. You like that place, don't you?"

Jennie only had time to chuckle, when the two then saw Sherif Coleman walk out his office in a hurried manner.

"Hotchner, Lorenzana. Briefing room. Now."