006 :: THE BENJAMIN.

RUNAWAY
CHAPTER SIX...!

!

❝ THE BENJAMIN  , SEASON NINE ❞

❝ THE BENJAMIN , SEASON NINE ❞

"RIGHT OVER THERE."

It was a new day, when David Rossi pointed over to the table behind his and Spencer's, as the two sat in the Italian Man's old favorite restaurant. Spencer furrowed his eyebrows at the sight the older man was pointing to, seeing a stranger passed out at his table.

"No offense, Rossi..." Spencer began, "But this place is kind of a dump."

David shook his head, "Oh, back then it wasn't. Back then, the biggest names would come here! Credence, the Eagles, Chicago. It was marine spot."

"Yeah, they played for you jarheads." A voice added.

The two turned, their lips forming into grins as they saw Jennie standing there, with one hand gripped on her suitcase handle.

"Ah, Piccola!" Rossi got up from his seat, pulling the girl into his embrace, "I didn't know if you'd make it."

"Are you kidding? I wouldn't miss it for the world." Jennie spoke, as they pulled away. She then moved over to Spencer, hugging him as well, as the pair hadn't seen each other in quite some time. When she pulled away again, she continued her statement, "Seriously, as soon as I landed, I told my cab driver to take me here. I love hanging out here."

As Jennie pulled up a seat at the two's table, Spencer looked over at her with curiousity, "You've been here before, Jennie?"

"Rossi used to take me out to lunch here." The girl stated, looking around the restaurant with a soft smile, "Can't believe it's been running so long."

"So, what was Carolyn doing here?" Spencer asked the man, bringing the conversation to what they were initially talking about.

"Waiting for Ringo." David told him. Spencer's eyebrows raised, "Beatlemania was no joke. I mean— it would make the women crazy. She would write them a letter once a week, begging the band to come visit."