1 Million Reads

I started this book back when I was in grade ten after a friendship ended. The truth is I was tired of my other books not getting any views and I knew if I wrote fan fiction it would gain that attention for my writing. Little did I know how fast it grow. Within an hour of posting the book, I already had five hundred views compared to my other books that took months to even reach 100. As the numbers got bigger I celebrated and thanked all my readers. I loved writing these short stories and bringing them to life. Most of all I loved the fact that I gave a safe place to escape reality. To enter another and just read. At first, the book was mainly based on X then the other artists slowly moved in. I went from 0 views to 1k views to 10k to 50k views to 100k to half a million.

But today we do not celebrate those numbers.

We celebrate reaching 1 million readers.

How I got here is beyond me. My past self would never believe that this type of project would hit that many readers and have such a big reader community.

To the people who read my books

To the people who voted

To the people who commented

To the people who supported

To the people who gave my work a chance.

I thank you.

This journey has truly been a wild one and I will forever be grateful for every one. I don't think I have enough words for how much everyone means to me and how much this book means to me.

In honour of this book hitting a million

I would like to announce that I am self-publishing my first book this year on amazon. I will have more info in the upcoming months. Follow thoughts.over.due on Instagram for updates and here also.

So from Ivyrose posin and Carly Croutch *Cough cough* Same person.

I love you all so much

Thank you so much.

Have a great day :).

Xoxo - Carly