A New Page| Scarlxrd

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

*past*

"Fucking idiot get out of the way" Marius says as he pushes me on to the wall "Go kill yourself mate you ain't needed here" He says laughing as him and his friend pass me.

*Present*

I walk out of the studio to see one of my friends chilling "Ayooo Girly" I say "Ayoo how's the music coming along" She says looking over at me "It's eh been working since like last night my ass needs some sleep" I say laughing making her laugh "Girl you fell asleep for like three hours up on the couch" She says laughing "Ah shut up" I say laughing as we take a seat on the couch "Some other artists are coming in today" She says "Oh who" I ask looking down at my phone "Scarlxrd and That's all I know" She says making me burst into laughter "Who is manz" I ask looking up at her "He a scream and rap kinda dude literally" She says "Never heard of him "Remember heart break it was scream and rap" She says looking at me "Yeah" I say confused "He sang and wrote that and shit"She said "Ohhhhh" I say laughing "Yeah that manz" She said.

We talk for a little while longer. Until an group of boys walk in and open with a weird outfit a mask and goth clothing I don't even know how to describe it to be honest and of course girly walking up to the guys first "Ah you must be the girl I was talking to" of the guys says "Yeah you just be Jack" She asks looking at him "Yeah" he said smiling "And you must be Scarlxrd" She says to him "Yeah" He says in a accent well damn "Over there Y/n and in the studio is a couple of our girls and guys" she says pointing to me and she starts walking into the hallway where all the rooms are and he boys follow behind her and the last one to leave was Scarlxrd and we make long ass eye contact till he leaves I know that guy I don't know how but I do know that guy from somewhere I know that accent.

We sit in the room as people record and Girly writes some songs with that weird dudes friends I only call him weird cause he's I don't even know how to describe him to be honest.
"Ah y'all should come thru and chill at the house today" She says to all them "Ah that would be lit" Another guy says "You good with da Scar" He asks and Scar nods "Y/n You ok wit da" and I nod and leave the room and the room goes silent and my friend follows me out "You good" She asks looking concerned "Yeah I'm ok I just I know that voice I know him I just don't know who he is" I say "Who" She asks looking at me "Scar" I say "Where do you think you know him" She asks "High school" I say and she stands shocked and one of his guys come out "Aye where's the cord for the computer" he asks her "I'll show you and she leaves "Greattt" I say walking back into the room.

***

A while little later we are at me and her house and everyone chill. While we was chilling Scar finally took off his mask thing and god damn it was him Marius my high school bully he would push me kick me punch me and now god he's in front of me and I don't think he knows who the fuck I am "Y/n you ok" My friend asks and I faze back into what was happening "Yeah..Yeah" I say pulling out my phone and going on it.

Scar started talking more and he asked what high school we all went to and it was my turn (Y'all I'm making up a high school lmfao) "What high school you went to" He asks looking over at me "King junior ss" I say and he looks at me and goes silent "Hold up for real" He asks looking at me "Yes Marius" I say and he stands there shocked and so does his friends "Did we know each other in high school" He asks looking at me "I mean yeahh you know me I knew you very well" I say looking him straight in the eye "Haha what you mean" He asks laughing and I look at my friend and she gives me the look to spilll the tea lord hell mercy on my soul.

"I was the nerd and you was the dumb Jock" I say smiling "And everyday we would see each other and I would try to run past you" I say "Why you crushing on me to sum" He says smiling "No because everyday you would push me to the all and repeatedly punch and kick me till I fell to the ground you would bust my lip and make my nose bleed gives me bruises all over my body and from this day I have a scar on my back" I say and the room goes shocked and silent "Ah I'll go" I say getting up and walking upstairs and into my room.

While longer and there's a knock on the door "Who is it" I say looking at the door "Scar" He says thru the door "go away" I say looking back at the roof and I hear the door open and a scar walk in "Ugh get out" I say "Just hear me out" He says and I give him a death glare "I know saying sorry won't do shit for the stuff I have done to you I am sorry I only acted that way cause I didn't like you" He says "Get out" I say pointing to the door "Let me finish I had a crush on you since like grade nine and I thought you didn't like me so I guess my feeling went into anger and I regret doing all that shit to you I feel so bad for all of it I didn't mean to do any of that I promise you that I didn't mean to hurt you at all" He says looking down "I'll leave you alone now" He says as he starts walking out the door "Wait" I say getting out of my bed and he looks up at me "Maybe we can start over" I say looking up at him "Yeah I would love to" He says "Do you like big mouth"I ask "Hell yeah" He says smiling "Ah let's watch it" I say "What hold up" He says and I look at him "I am truly sorry after we get to know each other I'll like to take you on a date" He says smiling at me "I'll like that" I say smiling at him and then watch big mouth.

Ayooo how y'all like the imagine I thought it was cute don't be a ghost vote and comment what y'all think requests are open message or comment ❤️