Lipstick| Lil Uzi Vert

Y/n

Today I have a shoot for a rapper I have been modelling for so long with a lot of rappers but I never modelled with Uzi so it's gonna be lit asf the shoot is taking place at our building in the shoot room we call it and right now all the girls including me are getting ready "have any of y'all met him before" My friend Drew asks "I have once before but it was just a hello" my other friend Ruby says "Y/n your the main girl for the shoot OUUU"My best friend Samantha says "OUUUUUU" all the girls say "haha yeah I never met manz before so it's gonna be interesting" I say smiling "ayooo is he single"One of the Girls ask "I'm pretty sure he is" I say holding up clothing and choosing what to wear " what the hell do we have to wear" I ask and holding up two dresses "Like track pants thingy and a bra shirt thing" Ruby says "thingy and thingy thanks" I say laughing "your welcome" she says as she laughs making everyone laugh "wear those pants with that top and those shoes" Max says walking in pointing to all the stuff he just said "haha thanks Max your the best" I say smiling "I'm the gay dude and I love outfits" he says flicking his fake hair "and btw he here's girls your with him first and Y/n your with him at the end" He says and I look at him weird "The photographer knows you he wants the main sexy person last" Max says looking at me "Wow" The girls say laughing "Ayoo she sexy" Samantha says and all the girls laugh as they walk out of the room and into the photo shoot room "you do look good tho" Max says "ah thanks" I say

Outfit ^

After an hour of the girls shoot they finally wanted me out to take pictures I walk out of the room and into the photo shoot room to see Uzi chilling on the chair " good luck" My best friend whispers in my ear. Not gonna lie I'm pretty nervous I mean I have had plenty of Photoshoots with rappers but I don't know he just makes he hella nervous I start walking over to him when Max stops me " Hold up let me put some lipstick on you" Max says pulling me to a chair and grabs red lipstick and putting it on my lips after he done I get up feeling eyes me I look around to see Uzi looking at me "ouuu girl he looking at you ok ok go do the shoot good luck" Max says smiling at me. I walk over to Uzi "hi my names Y/n I'm gonna be the main model for the rest of the shoot" I say reaching my hand out "Ah beautiful and well Uzi" He says laughing and shaking my hand "alright time to do the shoot ok so first pose Y/n kiss his cheek" The photographer says I listen placing my lips on his cheek "ok and Uzi have a big smile" The photographer says and he listens and puts on a big smile " greattt ok and Y/n kiss his neck and by the way make sure you leaving lipstick marks" The photographer says "Haha god damn" Uzi says I kiss his neck as Uzi tilts his head biting his lip smiling "wow great this is sexy ass photo" The photographer says smiling "ok now Y/n and Uzi stand up and take your shirt off "god damn now I'm stripping" He says laughing pulling his shirt off "ok lean against the wall" The photographer says and we do as he say "wait wait" Max says running over to us putting lipstick mouth shapes on Uzi chest "there we go" Max says running back laughing and Uzi looks at me confused "he's one of a kind" I say laughing "I can tell y'all a thing"He says looking at me "haha nahhh manz has a boyfriend" I say laughing " wait wait for real" Uzi asks "haha yeah he gay asf he picked this outfit he's really good with this stuff" I say laughing "he is hella good at this stuff you looking fineee" he says laughing " haha thank you" I say laughing "ok ok now Y/n stick your tongue out and like lift your top lip and Uzi choke her but like don't choke but li-" The photographer says and gets interrupted by Uzi "I get it I get it" He says laughing reaching his up to my neck and grabbing it tightly and manz was trnna choke Jesus "greattt y'all are done" The photographer says smiling at us we look at each and Uzi backs up allowing me to walk into the change room.

5 Minutes later and I'm changed back to my normal outfit and walking out the change room into the main are "you did good"Max says smiling at me " I tried" I say smiling "by the way can you go give this To Uzi he prob doesn't want lipstick all over him" Max says laughing "why me" I ask "pleaseee plus manz was eyeing you" Max's says "fine fine" I say grabbing the make up wipes and walking to where Uzi was and I knock on the door "Ayo come in" He says as I open the door "how's the lipstick" I say looking at all the lip marks on him "I feel like a Christmas tree" He says laughing "How the hell do I get this off" He asks "here" I say passing him the wipes and grabbing it then looking confused "haha I'll do it" I say grabbing them from him and walking closer to him pulling a wipe out and starts wiping his neck marks first "AYOO look dis beautiful girlll doeee follow her on insta what's your ig" He asks " haha Y/Instaname" I say smiling and wiping off the lipstick "Ayoo see now I have your ig" He says smiling as I move to his chest wiping off the lipstick "god damn a lot of marks Jesus" He says laughing "haha I only got one more" I say wiping the last one off " and your done" I say smiling about to walk to the garbage " hold on" he says grabbing another wipe from from the package and wipes my lips taking the lipstick off "there see all natural" he says as I grab it from him walking to the garbage and throwing it away "Thanks Y/n" He says smiling "Bye" I say walking out the door "I'll text you"he yells.

•LilUzivert has followed you•

HOPE YALL ENOYED THIS IMAGINE IF YALL HAVE ANY RAPPERS OR TOPICS YALL WOULD WANT ME TO DO MESSAGE OR COMMENT