Highly Confused|Polo G

Y/n

I wake up to the sounds of my boyfriends phone going off.

"Ugh What the hell" I say as I open my eyes trnna focus.

"Sorry babe didn't mean to wake you" Taurus says as he picks up his phone.

"Who the hell is calling you at seven am in the morning" I ask waking up and sitting up.

"Just some things" He says as he finally picks up "Hello" he says as he walks out the room and I stare at the blank wall deciding if I wanted to go back to sleep or I should get up and at this moment I was now wide away.

I groan as I get out of bed walking to the washroom to take a shower and get ready for the day.

*

After showering and getting ready I head downstairs to see him chilling on the couch texting people.

"Everything ok" I say as I walk over sitting beside him and he turns off his phone and looks at me.

"Yeah babe everything fine but busy with things" He says as he gets up from the couch.

"Aye babe I was wondering if you wanna go out tonight getting off early and we haven't chilled in a while" I say and he looks over at me.

"Uh sorry baby I can't I'm busy tonight but maybe we can have dinner at home" He says and I frown.

"Oh ok maybe another day then" I say with a slight smile.

"Have a good day babe I gotta go love you" He says as he kisses my forbear and grabs his stuff and leaves.

I take a deep breath getting up and walking over to the kitchen to get some food.

"He's acting weird" I say to myself.

**

It now around the afternoon and I just got done work and my best friend Y/Bf/n walks in.

"Aye girl how you doing didn't see you this morning" She says as she takes a seat.

"Tried sleeping in but then Taurus woke me up" I say making her laugh.

"Alarm" She asks.

"Nah someone was calling him" I say and she looks at me weird.

"At seven am what the hell" She says making me laugh.

"Exactly what I was thinking" I say and she shakes her head.

"We'll be don't worry I know he ain't doing anything spacious cause he only loves you" She says smiling and I shrug my shoulders.

**

It  was now evening and I decided to cook a meal for me and him cause I know he needs working really hard on things and he always looks super stressed and tired when he comes home.

I called him up to see what time he would be coming cause his times always be changing, after a couple rings he answers.

"Hello" he says "heyyy babe you ok" I ask and I swear I could hear a faint voice in the background and it sounded like a girl "yeah babe what's up" He asks.

"Uh I was wondering what time you gonna home Imma cook" I say and he stays silent "uhhh I'll probably be home around seven ish" He says and I look over at the time and I had two hours "okkkk babe" I say "bye baby love you" He says "love you to byeee" I say then hang up as I sit on the couch.

**

It was now seven ten ish and I just finished cooking and the meal looked amazing I kept it warm in the oven cause I knew he would be late he always late.

It hit seven thirty and he still wasn't home and I was started to wonder where he was but he probably was just late.

Eight thirty rolled around and he still wasn't here and I knew he either forgot or he knew he was late and didn't text.

I get up grabbing myself some warm food and I sit back down turning on the tv waiting for him to arrive home.

**

I looked at the time and it was now ten and he still didn't show up.

I get up walking over cleaning the dishes and I wrap up the food putting it in the fridge when my phone starts to blow up.

I walk over grabbing it to see bunch of spams from Instagram and Twitter, I open my phone and it was multiple pics from tmz of Taurus hugging up this girl and walking down streets and eating at a restaurant......

"How could he" I say to myself and a couple seconds later the door opens.

"Heyy babeeee" He says smiling walking in closing the door behind him...

Ayeeeeee this is only part one bahaha I hope y'all enjoyed it probably a little boring but I promise part two will be better

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much 💕💕💕❤️❤️❤️❤️