A New Begining| Lil Skies

theres a song but don't play it until it says and it's a long song.
Y/n Pov

"Ayeeee guys how y'all doing today I hope y'all are doing good so today I have another prank for y'all" I say to the camera.

"So right now Kimetrius is getting us food cause damn I'm hungry all the time" I say laughing.

"So today was supposed to be my due date but nothing really happening and me and him are just waiting for this baby to come" I say.

"So imma do the my water just broke prank I know for a fact he's gonna be freaking out and shit and it's gonna be hella funny" I say.

"So without further a due let's do this prank" I say smiling and then I pick up the camera wobbling over and placing one in the kitchen and one behind the tv.

"Alright he should be here soon"
I say as I take a seat on the couch and wait for him to come.

***

After a while of waiting I hear the door open and he walks in with three bags of food.

"Babyyy" I say smiling getting up walking towards him as he places the bags down.

"Why you get so much" I say laughing as he hugs me.

"I ain't leaving this house for the next couple days unless you come wit me so that's our food for the next couple of days" he says making me laughing.

"You to much" I say laughing as we take a seat and start to get the food.

"Waiting for the baby" He says smiling.

So after we ate I was gonna start to make some popcorn and while I was doing that he was trnna find a movie so I knew it was the perfect time.

I grab a cup of water and pour it on the ground over by the stove and water my legs and some of my pants.

"BABY" I yell and I hear fest runs into the kitchen.

"My water broke" I say as I try to hold my laugh in.

"BABE YOU KIDDING" He yells and I shake my head no.

His eyes widen and smiles.

"Ahhhh ok ok ok I'll get the bag wait no no no you get the bag I clean" He says and freaks out running around grabbing towels and I head upstairs and I grab my bag and I head back downstairs and he finishes cleaning the water.

"LETS GOOOO BABYYY" He says smiling running over and grabbing all the bags.

"Ok baby calm down" I say laughing.

"Our Baby is coming I ain't gonna calm down god what if I pass out and miss the birth oh god I never thought of that oh shit I gotta call my mom and friends and stuff" He says freaking as we head into the car and from the start of being walking downstairs I started to record on my phone.

We get in the car and his hands shake trnna turn the car on.

"Baby" I say and he looks at me.

"Yes" He says.

"Uhhh it was a prank" I say smiling lifting up my phone and he stares at it and it records.