Whats Her Name| Roddy Ricch

Y/n Pov

I lay on be my bed scrolling thru my phone waiting for someone to text me or for Instagram to be fun again but nothing was happening. I ran out of puppy videos and stupid Tik Tok's.

I lay on my bed until my phones starts going on it's a facetime from my best guy friend Marcus I groan knowing this kid was about to say some stupid ass shit.

I pick up the phone and his face appears "Ayeeeee" He says and I roll my eyes laughing.

"Aye what's up" I say as I sit up getting out of bed.

"There's a basketball game happening tonight and was wondering if you wanna head with me and the boys" He asks and I look down at the time.

"What time is it at" I say and it goes silent "uhh be there at eight it starts at eight thirty we got floor seats" He says and I smile.

"Alright guy but you picking me up" I say and he nods "byeee" He says "byee" I say and hang up and walking to the washroom to take a shower.

Marcus Pov

After I get off the phone I walk back into the living room to see all the boys just chilling looking down at their phone.

"So you guys are all coming to the game tonight right" I say and they nod making me roll my eyes.

"What the hell yall doing anyways" I ask and they say nothing.

"Hello" I say and still nothing.

"I'm bringing a girl to the game with us" I say and they all look up.

"That cute shorty that been all over your insta" Rodrick asks and I nod.

"Yeah she been wanting to go to one in forever so I thought it'll be cool to invite her and y'all can finally meet her" I say.

"How come we haven't met her yet till tonight" Jay asks.

"Um she's been super busy with stuff and when we hang out y'all are busy with stuff so it clashes" I say and they shrug there shoulders.

"Y'all a thing" Andre asks and I shake my head no "we are friends I used to like her but then she brother zoned me and you can never get out of that shit and plus I didn't wanna ruin anything wit her" I say.

"Soooo she single" Rodrick asks and I nod and she smiles.

"What your dumbass thinking about" I say "He wanna hit that" Jay says making everyone laugh.

"One finger on her and imma kill y'all" I say and they nod.

"Good" I say as I sit down on the couch turning on the tv.

**

Y/n Pov

It was now 7:50pm and I just changed and put on some lipstick and now I'm downstairs waiting for Marcus slow ass to pick me up.

As I wait my phone rings and I look to see it's Y/Bf/n after the next ring I pick up.

"Ayeee" I say as I sit on the couch.