But| Chris Brown

Y/n Pov

I lay on the bed staring at the ceiling being hella bored and being kinda depressed I have been cheating on my boyfriend Chris and I wanna tell him but at the same time if I do he gonna break up with me and I.. just don't want him to leave me.

I stare at the ceiling when my phone rings after a couple rings I answer "Hello" I say "Hey you at home" Chris says "Yeah just got finished cleaning" I say "Alright bye" He says and hangs up. He's been acting hella weird this past week and I have a feeling he may know I cheated on him.

***

After a good hour I hear the door open and close and Chris walk into the living room with a straight face on "You ok babe" I ask looking at him and he stays silent "How was the studio" I ask and once again he stays silent "Did I do something" I ask "Did you" He asks and I look at him confused "Huh" I ask "What you been up to this past month" He asks "Working on modelling and cleaning up the house and stuff" I say "You lying to me" He asks and I stay silent "Hello are you lying to me" He says waving his hand in front of my face "Why the fuck You ain't answering" He says looking at me "Tell me the truth what the fuck have you been doing while I was on tour and shit" He says "Cheating" I say quietly and he stares at me "Huh what you said" He asks as his face turns red "Cheating" I say and he walks over to the wall punching it "WHO ELSE BEEN HAVING THAT PUSSY" He yells and I stay silent "WHY THE FUCK YOU GOTTA DO THIS SHIT TO ME" he yells "I LOVE YOU WITH ALL MY DAMN HEART AND I GO ON TOUR AND YOU CHEAT ON ME" He yells "I'm stupid alright I'm a hoe shits hard when your barley here anymore" I say "You a big ass hoe for doing all this shit how many manz" He asks "Only one" I say "Stop lying" He says "I'm not" I say as tears brim my eyes and he takes a deep breath "Get out go pack your shit and get the fuck out of my house" He yells and I nod my head and get up heading upstairs into our room.

I start to pack my stuff when I hear footsteps come into the room and while I was packing my bag I feel hot breath on my neck and a presence behind me and Chris starts to kiss my neck "He make you feel this way" He says in a low raspy voice and he starts to suck on my neck and I slightly moan "Does he" He says as he rube himself on me "I don't think so" Chris says and I could feel him smile between my neck.

He turns me around making me face him "You thought when I was on tour I didn't miss you your body your shape your touch" He says placing his hand on my neck and slightly choking me "He don't make you feel the way I do" He says pulling me towards the bed and pushing me on top of the bed and crawls on me and starts to kissing my lips and I kiss back lifting up his shirt and feeling his abs and I pull off his shirt and he kisses down my neck pulling off my over sized shirt to my naked skins kissing down my neck to my chest sucking my skin leaving a trail of marks "This my pussy you never give it away to anyone else" He says in a raspy voice and pulls down my lacy thong kissing between my legs and kisses up to my pussy and starts eating me out leaving me a moaning messs "Mmmm fuck" I say "What's my name" He says as he licks my pussy and enters a finger "Daddddyyyy" I moan as I play with his hair "Mmmmm god dadddy" I moan as he enters another finger "Fuckkkk" I moan and he stops "Does he make you feel like that" He says and I nod no and he smiles crawling up to me pulling down his pants and boxers and puts his head between my neck and slides into me and he quietly moans "fuck" He moans as he starts thrusting "Fuck daddy" I say as my pussy clenches around him "God don't do that" He moans and kisses my lips deeply and he starts going faster putting my hand on his back and leaves scratches "Mmnnn god dadddy" I moan as I suck his neck "This pussy is only mine no one else's" He groans going faster.

"mmmm fuck im gonna cum" I moan he was leaving me a moaning mess and no guy could leave me this way "Cum baby girl" He groans and a few seconds later I cream all over his dick and a couple seconds later he cums in me thrusting a little more and climbs off me laying beside me and pulls me on his chest "I love you baby girl I missed you so much on your" He says "I'm sorry I cheated I never wanted to do it but shit came over me and I missed your touch" I say looking up at him "Baby girl the next tour I go on I'm bringing you with me" He says kissing my lips "How come you ain't leaving me" I ask "We all make mistakes and I fell in love with you and that pussy and no man gonna have it but me it's all daddies" He says smiling "But" I say "No buts it's all mine and that's final" He says smiling "Fine all yours" I say and I fall asleep in his arms.

Ayeeee y'all hope y'all enjoyed this imagine it was a requested one

Requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️

Remember I love y'all❤️💕