Graveyard| XxxTentacion

Y/n Pov

I wake up to see a sleeping Jahseh beside me sleeping peacefully. I try to get out of bed but he hears me and pulls me back into his chest "Babeee" I said smiling trying to leave his grip "Shhh a couple more minutes baby" He says roughly just waking up "I need to go make food for us baby then take a shower" I say still trying to leave his grip but I fail "couple more minutes baby and I'll make food"He says into my neck and leaving a wet kiss "Baby I'm hungry and the baby is hungry we both need food" I say laughing and he finally gives up "fine fine" He says trying to wake up and getting out of bed. I get up walking towards the door when I get pulled into his chest "Good morning baby" He says smiling trying to kiss me "nope no morning breath" I say

*** One year later.....

The sun shines in my face as I try to wake up but the gekyume starts crying and freaking it.

I open my eyes looking over to the side of the bed and it's empty. I grab my phone as I get up walking over to Yums room.

"Heyyy Baby" I say smiling as I pick him up from the crib "did you sleep well" I say and he smiles and everyday he was looking more like his dad.

"Are we gonna get some food and we will both get ready for the day" I say smiling as I put him on the changing table and change his diaper and put him in a bad onesie.

"What's the date today" I say to myself as I pull out my phone and look at the date....

"June 18 2019" I say as my heart drops to my stomach.

"It all went by so fast" I say to myself as I pick up Yum and I walk downstairs and into the kitchen.

I put Yum in his rocker and I see Gabe walk downstairs.

"Hey Y/n" He says as he walks into the kitchen and he sees my frown. He walks over and pulls me into a tight hug.

"We gonna get thru today" He says as we pull away from the hug.

I look over at Yum and he just looked so happy he didn't have a care in the world all he wanted was food and attention but that was it. If only his dad could have met him.

**

After breakfast and getting ready we called everyone up and headed to his grave I can't believe it's already been a year without my darling everyday the pain gets worse the sadness hits and everything seems so dark but I have to be strong for Yum.

We arrive at his graveyard and there were already a lot of his fans and friends and family.

"Y/n" Stoke says as he comes up to me giving me a tight hug.

"Hi" I say as Gabe walks in with yum in his hand.

"There's the king" Stoke says as he takes Yum from Gabe and he has a big smile on his face.

"You getting bigger every time I see you damn man" He says as I see all of members only and we walk over and I give them all hugs and I hug his fans and take pictures.

"Your so strong" The one girls says and I give her a slight smile.

"He chose the right one" Another girl says.