Used Condom Prank| Lil Skies

Kimetrius Pov

"Ill be back" I say to Y/n as I head down the stairs as I turn on the camera "gotta hurry" I whisper as I head into the downstairs bathroom and closing the door.

"Aye yall its Kimetrius and today im doing a prank on Y/n" I whisper as I stop thinking she was coming down stairs but it wasnt.

"Today im doing the condom prank right now we going out for dinner all fancy and shiz and when we head back into the car imma place this condom" I say as I hold up the condom with some lotion in it.

"Imma also put the wrapper in there I think I dont know and either she will see it or imma have to bring sum up for her to see it" I whisper as I hear her call my name "And some of yall have been asking where is baby girl she wit my momma right now she goes there on the weekends so mama aint lonely" I smile as I open the door and walk up heading to the stairs and up to our room.

"Baby girl looking fine" I smile as I turn the camera to her and she does a pose and sticks out her tongue "aye aye keep that tongue in your mouth" I laugh as I walk over kissing her lips.

"Should I wear this necklace or this one" She says as she hold up each one "Uhhh the second one baby its shinning" I smile as I look down at my phone "Baby we gotta go we finna be late" I say as I watch her put on the necklace "you took forever to shower dont blame me" She says making me laugh as she puts on her heels.

'Alright you ready" I say as she grabs her purse and she does one more look around the room "I think so I got my phone and stuff so yeah" She says as she heads out the room and downstairs me following right behind "Alright imma end this vlog here tonight I'll see you guys soon" I say as I do an awakrd peace sign and I point it Y/n and she blows a kiss and I turn of off the camera.

"Cmon baby" I say as I grab her hand pulling her out the houseas I lock the door and headinto the car and I place the camera on the dash "Why you putting it there for" She asks and I shrug my shoulders "I dont know Ill just leave it just remind me to grab it when we come back into the house" I say and she nods. This bout to be a fun ass video.

**

"Damn its pouring out" I say as we look out the window "no weather shit said it was gonna rain" Y/n groans "Its ok baby girl I'll go drive the car around just be at the front" I say as the waiter takes the money.

"Alright baby" Shes says as I get up grabbing my coat and I lean down kissing her lips then jog thru the restuant and out to my car.
"Lord mercy"  I say as I get into the car wiping my face from all the water and I lean over turning on the camera "alright no light saying its on" I say as I grab the condom from my  fanny pack and I grab the wrapper "Alright she waiting for me at the front so imma place the condom on the floor" I say as I take the camera off the dashboard as I place it sorta hidden on the floor and I place the wrapper not as hidden.

"Hoping she sees it but if she doesnt ima tell her to grab my charger since its also down here" I say as I put the camera back on its thing and I adjust it then put on my seat belt "alright imma win this prank war" I smile as I put the key in.

Y/n Pov

"This man takes forver" I laugh as I look out the window waiting for him to come and a couple seconds later his car pulls up and I head outside and jog over as he opens the door and I get in and I close the door.

"I love rain but damn" I groan as I put on my seat belt "it looks like I just showered" He says making me laugh.

"I just wanna go home and watch netflix now" I say as I look out the window as he places his hand on my thigh "I mean we have no daughter tonight" He says with a smile "Horny ass" I laugh.

*

It was well into the drive and we kept hitting every damn light "I hate lights" I groan as I look down at my phone to see what time it is then I look back out the window then back at my phone cause I forgot to check the time.

"Baby can you pass me my charger I keep forgetting to bring it in" He says as he looks over at me as the light turns green.

"Where" I ask as I look around "Uhh on the floor" He says and I nod as I reach over tring to find it and I see a condom wrapper what the hell.

I keep looking and I move some stome bags with his clothes in it and I find his charger and I find a condom and the gross part it looked filled up. I grab the charger and I toss it at him and he looks over at me and glares.

"Kimetrius who else you been driving in this car" I ask as I sit up passing him the charger "No one baby why" He says as he looks over at me then back at the road.

"So you aint driving no one" I ask and he shakes his head no. "Stop playing" I ask and he looks over "Babe I don't know what you talking about" He says and looks back at the road.

"Why the hell is there a used condom in here" I ask as I point to the ground and he looks over and looks back up "Baby I dont see nun" He says. I shake my head as I kick it with my heel and I point down to it again and he sees it then looks back up again and shrugs his shoulders.

"Who the fuck you been fucking" I ask as I clench my fists looking right at him "You" He says as we come to a red light and he looks at me.

"No" I say as I look down at it "Yes baby we fucked in here its problay ours who else would it be" He says and I glare at him "It could be yours and you fucking some next thot" I say making him laugh as the light turns green.

"I aint fucking no one else but you baby girl I mean what happened last week" He smirks as he puts his hand on my thigh and I push it away.

"Kimetruis we dont use any fucking condoms no more and even if we did we don't use to no damn condom in the car" I say.

"So who the fuck you cheating on me with" I ask as my hands start to shake.

"I aint fucking no one baby" He says as the rain starts to clam down "Stop playing who the fuck are you cheating on me with cause that sure as hell aint mine" I say as I look out the window.

"Baby I aint fuck no one else in this car" He says as he tries to put his hand on my thigh once gain but I push it away causing him to look over at me.

"Ne honest who are you fucking" I ask as I look right at him and he takes a deep breath.

"No one" He smiles making me shake my head "Why cant you tell me the fucking truth" I ask and he takes a deep breath once again.

"Fine want the truth" He asks and I nod.

"The turth is that...ITS TEAM KIMETRIUS issaaa prankkk" He yells as I look over at the camere grabbing it of the hold and I  see it recording "Your a bitch I knew it was weird that you placed it up like that" I say as I slap his arm making him laugh "Gottte emmmmm" He smiles doing a little dance.

'You already know its team Kimetrius Im winning" He smiles as I conutine to hold up the camera "Imma get you back" I smile as I end the recording" I hate you and we also gonna have to beep some of that out" I laugh "can i still get some pussy tonight" He teases.

"I dont know anymore" I smile as he glares at me.

Ayeee y'all hoped y'all enjoyed this imagine funny and cute

This was a requested imagine so if you want an imagine requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

And remember I love y'all so very much❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️💕💕💕💕