Fefe| 6ix9ine

Alexis Pov

Alexis Pov

"Ayo Alexis I need to talk to you" My Manger says "Coming" I say grabbing my tea and walking towards her "How you doing today" She asks "Eh been a hella slow day I need a push" I say laughing making her laugh "Well I think I got a push for you" She says looking at me and I look at her confused "What's up" I ask looking over at her "Sooo I got a client coming in with his crew and the shooting a video in our warehouse" She said "You know the room with like all those balloons and stuff" She said "Ohh yeah that shooting there Ouu that's really pretty deadass" I say "So he needed a couple models so he asked if he could use well my model and I said yeah but let me ask her" She says looking at me "Is he cute" I ask looking at her "His name is 6ix9nine" She says and I stare at her "Lord hell him" I say "Oh shush his song is really good not even gonna lie" She says "and he's willing to pay really really good money" She says "Ah Fine" I say "So it's only him today cause Nicki she had to do a couple things" She says "Nicki Nicki" I ask looking at her "Yes Nicki Nicki now go get ready cause I know and being slow so go get ready you have four hours" Making me laugh "Jesus I don't take that long but I will start to get ready" I say leaving grabbing my stuff and calling some people in.

***

It's now been well four hours and I leave the change room with a laced body suit and I see him sitting on the chair talking to my manger "Alexis come here" My manger said waving her hand for me to come over. I walk over and the whole time he is staring at me from head to toe "This is 6 and 6 this is Alexis" She says and we shake hands "Nice to meet you" I say smiling "Her and those two hoe girls gonna be your models today" She says "Ah great" He says smiling at me.

"alright Alexis go up to the balloons and like I don't know" The camera guy says making me laugh "I get what you mean" I say walking over and touching one of the balloons and the song starts playing and I feel him come behind me and slightly grind on me and I smile. He puts his hand around me and he raps "but I really fucking do it" He raps looking at me and smiling "I don't really want no friends, I don't really want no friends no" He sings going close to the camera and brining me more closer to his body "he trnna 69 like tekashi call him papi word to asap keep my rocky" As Nicki part plays I start to twerk and grind on him then they cut the music "Ahhh that was really good" The Guys says smiling at us "Ah little break" He says and I start walking over to my chair and taking my phone "Ah you good at dancing" 6 Says looking at me making me smile "Ah thanks" I say smiling "Ah you busy right now" He asks and I shake my head no "Wanna grab a snack we probably have an hour or so" He says "Ah sure why not let me just go put come clothes on" I say smiling and walking into the change room and I put on a dress.

***

"How long you been modelling for" He asks looking at me "Ou I don't even know I think about three years" I say "Damn I wasn't gonna come to y'all like studio thing but everyone just place was trash and my manger was like head there and see and I was like ah fuck it's gonna be trash but damn when I saw what like the plan was and then today when I saw y'all damn" He says making me laugh "Eh the other girls or more skinny I'm just the thick bitch" I say laughing "Ah what you saying you the beautiful thick bitch" He says laughing making me laugh "Well thanks" I say "For real you are like really beautiful" He makings "Ah thanks" I say smiling and I get a call and I pull pick it up answering it "Hello" I say "Aye y'all ready to come back" My manger says "Yeah" I say and she hangs up "We gotta go" I say laughing.

***

The song starts playing and one again in his main person the other hoe tried to touch him but manz like did a weird dance it had me dead but once again he has both hands around me and singing "eeny meeny miny moe I catch a hoe right by her toe" He says smiling into the camera.

"Kick that hoe right thru the door" He sings and his song part ends and the cut the camera "ahhh that was perfect" The guy says "It's a wrap" He says and I smile and leave the shoot back into the changing room to change back into normal clothes.

I start walking to my car when someone calls me "Ayooo wait uppp" 6 Says and I turn around to see him walking up to me "Pass your phone" He says and I look at him confused and I give him my phone and he types a couple things in and he passes back to me and walks away and I look at my phone "Claimed🤤😍" As his phone "I see I see" I text and I get a text back right away "Shhh🤤" He types making me smile.

Ayooo hope y'all enjoyed this was a requested imagine @xxpurpleVibesxx requests are open message or comment

Vote and comment love y'all support and follow for updates❤️❤️ and ahh thank y'all for 50K