Pregnancy| Trippie redd

Y/n Pov

It's Saturday morning and cuddling with my baby Michael or known as trippie redd. " good morning baby" Michael says kissing my lips " morning" I say smiling " what you up to today" I ask him " uh I think I may head to the studio for a lil and then hang with my baby for the rest" he says kissing my shoulder " aw babes can't wait" I say getting up " babyyy stayyyy I love cuddles" he says whining baby I need to bru-" I say getting cut off running to the bathroom and throwing up. Michael runs to me grabbing my hair so it doesn't get anything on it as he rubs my back slowly " oh nooo baby I will stay home" he says rubbing my back " I wipe my mouth with tissue " no no baby go it's ok go to the studio the fans need your music" I say getting up and flushing the toilet. " baby I'm gonna stay" Michael says getting up and grabbing his phone " babyyy" I say to him " I don't care I'm staying" he says " fineee baby get out have to go to peee" I say pushing him out of the bathroom " but babe" he says and I push him out locking the door " ok ok imma go make food for us" he says as I can hear him walking away. Jesus that kid sometimes I love him so I can't complain. I walk over to the cabinet and reach over digging threw a pile to see pregnancy tests I have been feeling hella weird lately and he says his " pull out game strong" cough cough it ain't haha but it could just be my nerves so we gonna see.

After I go do my business I put the stick back into the box god. I want a baby but I know Michael doesn't want one right now cause he's blowing up and he don't have time for that but since I'm waiting Imma go take a shower.

20 minutes later and I'm finally out of the shower I just feel gross and horrible I dry off putting on my clothes and I almost walk out of the washroom then I realize about the test my nerves start hitting me and my heart starts pounding " I pray please don't be but please be" I say to myself I take the test out of the box ... pregnant. I smile so big that my mouth hurts but then I also get hella sad what if he wants me to get rid of it what if I'm going to be a single mother god..... I hide the test in cabinet and walk downstairs.

20 mins later me and trippie finished eating and talking " how you feeling baby" he says washing the dishes " I feel horrible but I think imma keep the food down I hope" I say putting the glasses in the sink " awww Baby ayo we will watch Netflix the whole day ok" he says smiling at me " haha ok I say looking at him.

10 minutes later and me and him are watching Netflix and cuddling " baby I need to tell you something" I say pausing the show " what's up babe" he says looking at me "I'll be right back I gotta get sum" I say running up stairs to get the test and running it downstairs " baby don't get mad ok" I say looking at him " baby I won't get mad what's up" he says pulling me on him. I pull out the test and show it him " I'm pregnant..." I say to him. He is quiet for a second and looks at me "you kidding" he says looking at me " no" I say " Y/n I can't do this not right now I have a career ahead of me" he says pushing me off and getting up " I know I know" I say to him getting up " I'm sorry I can't do this Y/n you either abort or be a single mother im sorry" he says " what the fuck no I ain't gonna abort this baby I always wanted to have children of my own and now I finally have one" I say slightly yelling at him " fine then I guess you gonna be a single mother" he says looking at me dead in the eye grabbing his keys and leaving " what the fuck Michael you a fucking hoe" I say screaming thru the door I walk over to see him getting into his car and leaving " he just leaves me like taht how could he we have been with each other for so long and he just leaves me god I break down on the floor crying. I get up and call my best friend Y/bff/n.
" HEYY Y/n how you doing bestie" she says thru the phone " can can I come over" I say and she can tell I'm crying " BESTIEEE WAS WRONG" she says " I'll tell you when I get there" I say locking my door and walking to the car " ok honey I'll see you soon" she says as I hang up