Birthday Boy| XxxTentacion

17 pages

Y/n Pov

12pm

I stare at the ceiling thinking if I had to go pee not and if I got up I didn't wanna wake up Jah but this baby was pushing on my bladder and I had to pee and every damn minute I swear.

I slowly and gently get out of bed moving his hands off me and I quietly walk to the washroom.

I walk out and I see he's awake "Babyyy" He pouts looking at me.

"Good morning baby and happy birthday" I say getting on to the bed and kissing his lips.

"Why you leaveeee" He pouts as he sits up.

"Your son is pushing on my bladder" I say laughing and he looks at me.

"Don't be rude to my baby" He says pouting and puts his hand on my stomach and the baby kicks.

"Any day now" I say smiling.

"I wish he came on my birthday but also I want him to have his own spotlight" He says.

"Same here but I know he'll come soon" I say smiling.

"Imma go make food for us" I say getting out of bed "I wanna cook" He whines.

"You go shower and get ready issa your birthday you ain't doing anything" I say smiling and leaving the room.

I head downstairs and into the kitchen to start making food. I can't wait for tonight he said he just wanted me and him birthday alone but his friends and me wanted to surprise him with a birthday party so someone is gonna distract him somewhere and me and a couple people are decorate.

Mid cooking I feel hands hugs me from behind and touches my belly.

"Hey baby" I say smiling and he kisses my neck.

"What you making" He asks.

"French toast and eggs" I say smiling.

"Trnna make me fat" He says laughing as I place the food on two plates and we walk to the table and take a seat.

"Baby what you gonna do you today you going to any clubs or anything" I ask and he looks up at me.

"No I wanna spend time with my baby girl and you can't drink and I don't wanna go to a club" He says.

"But baby it's your 21st birthday you have to do something cause remember you are having a baby soon" I say.

"I know baby girl but I want spend every moment with you before the birth" He says making me smile.

"Gekyume is gonna be one stubborn kid" I say laughing making him laugh.

"He gets that from you" He says.

"What no he gets it from you" I say laughing.

After breakfast we cuddled for a while like an hour then I wanted to go do my make up and since he was gonna get picked up from his friends soon I knew I would be all over the place after and I wanted to look good.