Pretty Boy| Lil skies

Rate this imagine ;)
Aracely Pov

"Ayeeee guys it's your girl Aracely and today I'm with my beautiful baby Kimetrius and my other baby" I say patting my stomach "after a whole lot of me going back and fourth he agreed so me to put make up on him" I say smiling at him and he glares at me "Please do not take screen shots I did not sign up for this" he says with a straight face "Babe it will be fun" I say smiling "Ok see I got all this stufffffff" I say lifting up the pallets and lipsticks and eyelashes "Lets get started" I say smiling and once again he has a frown on his face.

"Ok so imma start with the eyeshadow first" I say turning around facing him and he turns around cross legged "no looking at the camera" I say "and close your eyes" I say laughing and he closes his eyes and I start to apply the eyeshadow.

"Ouuuu Baby already look good" I say laughing "This shit is feeling weird" He says smiling "Stop smiling" I say laughing as I try to blend the eyeshadow "Make your legs straight" I say and he opens his eyes looking at me and I get up and he spreads his legs straight and I sit back down but on his lap "Ok now no moving" I say I start to apply more eyeshadow.

"Alright open your eyes" I say "Now don't blink" I say to him as I start to apply mascara and he blinks "Babeeeee" I whine "That shit feels weird" He says making me laugh "Just keep your eyes open" I say as I wipe his bottom eye from the make up and I start to re apply mascara.

"Ouuuu you looking good" I say smiling looking at him "Ah shit" I say "What" He asks "I forgot to put the fake lashes on" I say "Ok whatever imma put them on now" I say taking them out of the packages and he looks down at them "Oh hell nah you ain't putting that shit on my eyes" He says making me laugh and I adjust myself and he holds my waist down "Stop" He whispers in my ear and I got confused but feel sum sum growing from his pants "Okkk so let me get the glue" I say reaching over and I grab the glue and he slaps my ass "Owwwww babeeeee" I whine as I re position myself and he kisses my lips and I kiss back smiling and he places his hand on my cheek pulling me closer deepening the kiss and I pull away "Ok babe you ready" I say as I apply the glue "Oh god I guess" he says slightly laughing.

After doing all that I finally got down to his lips "Alright we gonna do a bright ass red y'all better screen shot this" I say laughing looking at the camera "Ok babe close your lips you smiling so much" I say smiling once again moving around cause I uncomfortable and I start to apply lip liner and he whines "Oh shush" I say and finish the liner "Alright Babe you almost done" I say smiling and start to apply to the lipstick.

"Alright guys" I say getting up and walking behind the camera turning the part where you can see and I face it to me "Ok babe look at the camera" I say and he takes a deep breath and looks at the camera "YOU LOOK BEAUTIFUL" I yell and I flip the thing and he looks into it "OH MY GOD" He yells running into the bathroom and I grab the camera following him "I look like someone's damn aunty" He says making me burst into laughter "How am I gonna get this off" He says looking at me "Calm down Babe let's just finish the outro" I say and he looks at me and makes a face and he comes beside me "Alright hope y'all liked this video with this beautiful face" I say looking up at him "Like and comment and tell me how y'all loveddd his make up and who aunty he looking like byeeee love y'all" I say and end the video "Can I take this off now" He says "Yeah I'll help" I say "go sit on the seat" I say pointing to the toilet and he looks at me "The seat down" I say laughing and he walks over putting it down and takes a seat and I grab a make up while.

I walk over to him going between his legs and I lift his chin and start to wipe the make up off "Why is burning" He asks "I don't know it burns my face to it's the brand shits cheap" I say as I continue to wipe the make up off.

Mid wiping his make up when he puts his hand around my waist and pulls me on to his lap and I stare at him "Babe" I say as I take off his lip stick "Whatt" He says putting his hands from my waist to my ass massaging it "all done" I say smiling and I throw out the make up wipe and I was about to get off his lap when he firmly keeps me down "Babe I need to edit this video" I whine "Shhh" He says smiling and starts kissing my neck "Babee" I whine/moan and moving trying to get out of his grip "Mmn shouldn't been moving Ma" He says feeling the hard touch my ass and damn it was turning me on.

He goes up to my lips kissing me roughly and pulling my ass making me rub against his hard. Once again putting his hand on my cheek pulling my face closer deepening the kiss. As we kiss he puts my legs around his waist and gets up walking into our bedroom and throws me on the bed "You still wanna edit" He asks bitting his lip and I nod no "Good" He says and roughly pulls off my tracks pants leaving me with a thong and a shirt "Damn baby getting thick" He says smiling kissing my ankles and slowly kisses up to my thighs making me crave his more "Teasing me like that in the video with your ass moving all around on me" He says with a raspy voice and pulls down my thong kissing closer into my inner thighs "Babeee" I moan "What my name" He says looking at me "Daddy" I say and he smiles widely "Good baby girl" He says and kissing my thighs once more "Damn you really wet for me" He says and starts licking all my juices that he has caused "Fuckkkkk" I moan reaching for his lose curls and he starts to lick me and damn was he touching every right place "Fuckkk daddddyyy" I moan as I grab the sheet with my other hand and he doesn't slow down he starts going faster and inserts one finger "Mmmmm" I moan as all the pleasure hits me.

He now inserts another finger and licking my kitty like milk his tongue massaging my pussy and licking all the damn juices "Fuckkk daddy I'm gonna cum" I moan as I try to stop myself from cumming and he stops "Shhh not yet baby girl" He says smiling and pulls of my shirt to my naked boobs cause my ass ain't gonna be wearing no bra at home. He stares at me biting his lips admiring me. He pulls down his shorts and boxers and climbs on top of me kissing my lips and does down to my neck.

Putting his head against my neck and he slowly slides in and starts thrusting "Fuck baby you tight" He moans as he massages my left tit and thrust faster as I scratch his back from all the pleasure "FUCK daddddyyy" I moan as he hits all the right places "Mmmm god baby fuck you feel good" He moans pulling his head from my neck and kisses my lips pounding into my pussy harder making me moan a crazy mess "Mmmmmm fuckkkkkkkk" I say as my eyes roll as I grab into the sheets as he continues to pound in me "Fuckkkkkk Baby" He moans and sucks my right tit and it felt amazing "Oh godddd daddy" I moan trying to contain everything "Fuckk daddy" I moan "Cum for daddy" He moans pounding me hard and I release all my juices on his dick and he slows down cumming in me and slowly gets off me laying beside me "Fuck" He says pulling my naked body closer to him "This is how I got you pregnant in the first place" He says making me laugh and kisses my lip "I love you baby that pussy is only mine" He says looking into my eyes "All yours" I say smiling.

I'm looking like someone's damn aunty 😂😂

Ayeeeeee y'all how y'all like that steamy ass imagine

It was requested by @Cloutyhoez

Requests are open two week wait

Message or comment

Vote and comment❤️❤️‼️‼️‼️

Follow for updates❤️❤️

And remember I love y'all❤️❤️❤️💕💕